- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Outstanding Modern Semi Detached Property
- Prime Location in Ballyholme
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Well Presented Throughout Leaving Little Left to do but Move Your Furniture in and Enjoy
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Living Room
- Living Room with Steps Down to Casual Dining/Family Area with French Doors onto the Rear Garden
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom, En Suite Bathroom Services Jack and Jill onto First Floor Landing
- Fully Tiled Second Floor Shower Room with Three Piece Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Tarmac Driveway to the Front with Parking for Two Cars
- Good Sized Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Brick Paviour Terrace
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
- Ballyholme Beach and Village Easily Accessible as well as Other Amenities Including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Schools and Bangor Town Centre
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated in the extremely popular and highly regarded Ballyholme area of Bangor, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a recently constructed modern semi detached property which is well presented throughout leaving little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible comprising fitted kitchen open plan to living room which steps down to a dining/family area on the ground floor. Upstairs, evenly distributed over two further floors, are four well proportioned bedrooms, including main bedroom with en suite bathroom which is also Jack and Jill for the first floor, and another shower room on the second floor. Outside there is parking to the front for two cars on a tarmac driveway. There is also a good sized fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with brick paviour terrace. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows and downstairs WC.
This property offers ease of access to Ballyholme beach and village with all its amenities which include shops, cafes, restaurants, schools and picturesque scenery. Bangor town centre is also close by.
Demand is anticipated to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Two piece white suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM WHICH IS OPEN PLAN TO MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 8.53m x 4.39m (28' 0" x 14' 5")
at widest points
Kitchen with extensive range of high and low level high gloss units, laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven, integrated four ring gas hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, breakfast bar, part tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen area, laminate wood effect floor in living room, steps from living room to dining/family area.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.68m x 2.79m (12' 1" x 9' 2")
Fully tiled floor, feature vaulted ceiling, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- Shelved airing cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 3.81m (14' 5" x 12' 6")
at widest points
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with shower over and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, Jack and Jill door to landing.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.18m (10' 0" x 7' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.39m x 3.23m (14' 5" x 10' 7")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.28m x 3.18m (10' 9" x 10' 5")
at widest points
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower room with three piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Parking for two cars to the front, fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with paved patio terrace in attractive brick paviour.
Heading out of Bangor, along Donaghadee Road, turn left onto Grove Park. Heading towards Bellevue, Number 13 is on your left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »