- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ideally Located Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- 2 Separate Reception Rooms
- Upvc Double Glazed Window Frames
- Partial 'Economy 7' Heating
- Driveway to Single Garage
- Enclosed Garden to Rear
- Close to Excellent Local Shopping Facilities (Lidl within 5 Minutes Walk)
- Realistically Priced to Allow for Modernisation
- Within Easy Reach of Reliable Public Transport Links to City Centre
Additional InformationRealistically priced to allow for cosmetic modernisation, the sale of this attractive semi detached villa is sure to attract immediate interest from a wide sector of potential purchasers.
Investors/developers will be well aware refurbished properties within this immediate area are in huge demand for both sale and rental. Young families always appreciate the convenience to excellent local schools, public transport and shopping facilities.
Internally the property boasts good sized rooms throughout, whilst outside enjoys the benefit of a single garage and manageable gardens to front & rear.
Early viewing is highly recommended as recent similar sales have proved extremely popular.
- Upvc double glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glass panelled door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, 'Economy 7' storage heater, understair storage cupboard.
- 3.66m x 3.1m (12' 0" x 10' 2")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.07m (11' 10" x 10' 1")
'Economy 7' storage heater.
- 4.29m x 2.13m (14' 1" x 7' 0")
Range of high & low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cooker point, plumbed for washing machine, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- Access to partially floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.1m (13' 8" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 3.07m (10' 5" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.13m (10' 2" x 7' 0")
Built in double wardrobe with cupboards over.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand held shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., partially tiled walls, hot press, lagged copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- Garden to front in lawn bordered by mature hedging.
Driveway to concrete single garage.
Enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn, bordered by mature hedging and timber fencing, patio area, outside tap & light.
From Montgomery Road turn into Stirling Avenue, then first left into Merok Crescent. Proceed into Carnamena Avenue, then right into Glensharragh Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »