- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached House with Detached Pre-Fab Garage
- Lounge/Kitchen-Dining/4 Bedrooms/3 Bathrooms
- Good Decorative Order Throughout
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac Driveway with Parking for a Number of Vehicles
- Large Enclosed Rear Yard
- Semi-Rural Location with Easy Commuting
- Detached house with pre-fabricated garage set on a spacious elevated site within the small private development of Glack Mor. This four bedroom property offers superb family accommodation with two of the bedrooms located on the ground floor, also having one reception and kitchen/dining. Externally, it benefits from a large enclosed rear garden and off-street car parking. Just a short drive from Ballykelly, this property gives the potential purchaser that semi-rural setting with easy commuting to Limavady, Coleraine and Derry City. Viewing is by appointment with the selling agents.
- Approaching Ballykelly from Limavady, at the traffic lights take left onto the Glenhead Road. Continue along this Road for approximately 1.5 miles, then take right onto the Tartnakilly Road. Proceed along the Road just past Paragon Tiles on the left, then take the next left onto Glack Mor. Continue along taking the first right turn and number 13 is situated at the top of the cul-de-sac.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Entrance Hall: 4.6 x 3.2 (15'1" x 10'5")
- with feature large window allowing plenty of natural light, under-stair storage, telephone point, tiled flooring.
- Lounge: 5.7 x 3.5 (18'8" x 11'5")
- having Oak fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, wood effect laminate flooring, UPVC patio doors to side garden.
- Kitchen/Dining: 4.7 x 3.6 (15'5" x 11'9")
- (L-Shaped) with cream eye and low level units, matching worktop, tiled around units, stainless steel sink unit, pelmet over window, built-in gas hob and electric oven, extractor fan with light, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled flooring, UPVC patio doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room: 2.3 x 1.6 (7'6" x 5'2")
- with cream eye and low level units, matching worktop, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
- Separate W.C.: 2.4 x 1.2 (7'10" x 3'11")
- with low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (1): 3.6 x 3.0 (11'9" x 9'10")
- with wood effect laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (2): 3.5 x 2.9 (11'5" x 9'6")
- with wood effect laminate flooring.
- 3/4 turn staircase to first floor balcony landing
- with built-in cloaks, shelved hot-press.
- Master Bedroom (3): 4.4 x 4.1 (14'5" x 13'5")
- with mirrored wall-to-wall slide-robes, wood effect laminate flooring. EN-SUITE: having fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, bowl wash hand basin, low flush w.c., extractor fan, feature roof-light, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (4): 3.5 x 2.5 (11'5" x 8'2")
- with wood effect laminate floor.
- Bathroom: 2.5 x 2.0 (8'2" x 6'6")
- with four piece suite comprising of corner Jacuzzi bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Also having extractor fan, feature roof-light, tiled flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Open plan garden to front of property laid in lawn. Spacious tarmac driveway.
Extensive garden to side and rear laid in lawn, enclosed by wooden fencing. Outside light and tap.
- Detached Pre-Fabricated Garage:
- with roller door, power points and strip lighting.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £901.45 as at 03/03/20.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »