- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Spacious Lounge With Wall Mounted Living Flame Gas Fire And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Family Room Or Dining Room With Archway To Conservatory
- PVC Double Glazed Conservatory With Double Doors To Timber Deck Area And Rear Garden
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite Plus Thermostatic Shower And Screen
- Well Stocked And Mature Front Garden And Tarmac Driveway
- South Facing And Private Rear Garden With Large Timber Deck Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- An Excellent Property Convenient To Local Schools And Transport Facilities
A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Hardwood effect laminated timber floor. Storage under stairs.
- 4.5m x 3.85m (14' 9" x 12' 8")
Wall mounted living flame gas fire. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Large bow window.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 3.36m x 2.71m (11' 0" x 8' 11")
Range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Franke stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Neff integrated fan assist oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Integrated gas hob with extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Under unit lighting. Recessed spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Archway to Dining Area/Family Room.
- DINING ROOM/FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.36m x 3.06m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 3.44m x 2.76m (11' 3" x 9' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed double doors leading to spacious timber deck area and rear garden with southerly aspect.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.75m x 3.36m (12' 4" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 2.74m (15' 0" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.6m x 3.1m (11' 10" x 10' 2")
Measurement taken to widest points. Large velux window.
- LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Thermostatic shower and shower screen. Floating wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Feature wall tiling with border detail. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights.
- Separate airing cupboard with Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Prime cul de sac setting. Front garden well stocked with mature trees and shrubs. Tarmac driveway. South facing and private rear garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Large timber deck area. Outside tap and light. External powerpoint. Paved area to side.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Cairnshill Road turn into Finsbury Avenue, turn left into Finsbury Drive, number 13 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »