- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Immaculate period semi detached family home
- Many of the original features still intact including dado rail, cornice ceiling, picture rail and corbels
- Drawing room with stunning period slate fireplace, feature bay window and solid oak floor
- Dining room with stunning period slate fireplace and oak wooden floor
- Recently installed solid oak kitchen with an array of built-in appliances including a six ring gas top range
- Casual dining and family room off kitchen
- Four double bedrooms, guest room with ensuite shower room
- Stunning bathroom finished to an exceptional standard incorporating central bath, double shower unit finished with David Scott porcelain tiles
- Fully PVC double glazed
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Tegular paved driveway with parking for two cars accessed via double gates
- Extensive south facing rear garden laid in lawns and Tegular paved patio area
- Within a five minute walk of both Bangor Marina, coastal path and Bangor Town Centre
- An ease of access to local schools, Churches and facilities
Additional InformationTHE OWNERS PERSPECTIVE...
Our family have spent 5 years together in this wonderful period property.
The property has been lovingly / meticulously updated by the previous owners, such that's it's the perfect blend of original character / charm, as well as enjoying the best of modern family home features.
It's a great family space with generously sized rooms and a large garden for our children, but the spacious luxury bathroom really sold it for us.
Living in the property has helped make us central to life in and around Bangor - We are near fantastic school, a short walk to Pickie Park / Coastal walks, as well as local shops and travel links.
- Panelled door with top light to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Period tiled floor, dado rail, picture rail, cornice ceiling, glazed door with side lights and top lights to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spacious Entrance Hall with solid Oak wooden floor, staircase to first floor, Oak newel post and spindles, dado rail, corbels, cornice ceiling, under stair storage.
- 2.51m x 1.42m (8' 3" x 4' 8")
Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.66m (16' 3" x 12' 0")
Period slate fireplace with tiled inset, granite hearth, open fire, solid Oak wooden floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, period style radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.15m (11' 10" x 10' 4")
Period slate fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth, solid Oak wooden floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, period style radiator.
- KITCHEN OPENING TO CASUAL DINING AND FAMILY ROOM:
- 11.53m x 3.2m (37' 10" x 10' 6")
Range of high and low level solid Oak units, laminate work top, Range Master with six ring gas hob and double oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, central island with cupboards below, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor in Casual Dining and Family Room, vaulted ceiling with feature window and gas fire in a wood burner style stove. Service door to rear.
- Feature stain glass window, dado rail, cornice ceiling, Worchester Phoenix gas central heating boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.16m x 4.93m (16' 11" x 16' 2")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, centre rose, panelling under windows.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.15m (12' 1" x 10' 4")
Period marble fireplace, tiled inset, cornice ceiling. (Currently the room is fitted with open robes and drawers).
- 5.11m x 3.15m (16' 9" x 10' 4")
Luxury suite comprising central bath with swan neck chrome tap and telephone hand shower, glass double shower unit with thermostatically controlled shower unit with over drencher and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, inset wash hand basin with high gloss cupboards below, feature radiator and chrome towel rail, Porcelain tiled floor and partly tiled walls by David Scott tiles, low voltage lighting, wall mounted mirror.
Second Floor Return
- Light by double glazed stain glass window.
- GUEST BEDROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.66m (17' 0" x 12' 0")
Low voltage lighting.
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit and over drencher, wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash back and mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 3.15m (12' 0" x 10' 4")
Period cast iron fireplace (Ornamental purpose only).
- Extensive south facing rear garden laid in lawns and enclosed by panelled fencing, large shed to the rear. Patio in Tegular paving, store room and bin store.
To the front is a Tegular paved driveway accessed via double wooden gates.
Travelling from Crawfordsburn along the B20 (Crawfordsburn Road merging to Bryansburn Road) continue through the Bryansburn roundabout & Farnham Road is located 4th on left hand side. No.13 is situated on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »