- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Charming End-Terrace Residence In A Highly Popular & Convenient Location
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Bright & Spacious Lounge
- Modern Kitchen Open Plan To A Family Dining Area
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Easily Maintained Front Garden With Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Private Enclosed Garden Laid In Lawn
- Fantastic First Time Buyer Purchase
- Chain Free
Additional InformationThis fantastic End-Terrace residence will be popular with many first time buyers searching for a home in the Erinvale area. The current owners have modernised the property to a very high standard over the past few years and have left little to do but move in and place your furniture. Properties in this area are not staying on the market for long and we urge buyers to move quickly to avoid disappointment.
Comprising on the ground floor of a bright & spacious lounge, the luxury fitted kitchen is open to a family dining area - perfect for those with young children or those who love to entertain. On the first floor there are three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. Benefiting from built in wardrobes in two of the bedrooms, the property offers excellent storage throughout. Outside to the front there is an easily maintained garden laid in lawn and a driveway for ample off street parking. To the rear there is a private enclosed garden laid in lawn with a paved patio area, ideal for those with young children. The detached garage offers excellent additional storage space that many growing families require.
Located within a few minutes walk to the Finaghy Crossroads, there are a range of shops, leading schools and other amenities at hand. The area is becoming increasing popular with professionals and families and is just a stones through from the Mary Peters Track and Lady Dixon Park for outdoor enthusiasts. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate everything this home has to offer!
- Laminate wood flooring, double panelled radiator.
- 3.56m x 3.45m (11' 8" x 11' 4")
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 3.07m x 2.49m (10' 1" x 8' 2")
Range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, under counter fridge freezer space, partly tiled walls, recessed spot lighting. Open to dining area:
- Storage cupboard, hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 3.23m (11' 11" x 10' 7")
Built in fitted wardrobe & matching drawers, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.95m (11' 11" x 9' 8")
Built in mirror robes, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.26m (9' 0" x 7' 5")
Storage space, panelled radiator.
- Cream suite comprising of panelled bath with Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, fully tiled walls, towel radiator.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up & over door, light & power, plumbed for washing machine & tumble dryer.
- To the front: Easly maintained garden, laid in lawn, driveway for off street parking.
To the rear: Private enclosed garden, laid in lawn, patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
179th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »