- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Detached Family Home Situated On An Elevated Position On The Popular Dromore Road
- Five Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite & Dressing Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Large Open Plan Living / Dining Room With Vaulted Ceilings & Feature Fireplace With Incredible Countryside Views Leading To Paved Balcony Area
- Family Room With Feature Fireplace
- Separate Utility / Cloakroom
- Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed
- Generous 1.1 Acre Site With Mature Lawns & Planting
- Walking Distance To Hillsborough Village & Convenient Dual Carriageway Access
- Viewing By Appointment With South Belfast Office On 028 9066 8888
Additional InformationApproached via a sweeping driveway and set on a mature elevated site, this unique detached family residence is sure to impress even the most discerning of purchasers.
The accommodation is adaptable to suit individual requirements, and comprises of five bedrooms, two reception rooms, principle bathroom, one ensuite, utility room, and a large double integral garage. Externally, the formal gardens are beautifully maintained and the property benefits from magnificent views over the countryside.
Ideally located some 20 minutes drive from Belfast City Centre and 30 minutes from International Airport, the property benefits from being walking distance to the popular village of Hillsborough and the many specialist shops and restaurants it has to offer.
It is rare that a home like this comes to the market in Hillsborough, and it can only be fully appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Double wooden entrance doors with side panels leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Double glazed double doors. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- Corner wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- LIVING ROOM / DINING ROOM:
- 11.81m x 5.82m (38' 9" x 19' 1")
Vaulted ceiling. Attractive tiled fireplace with open fire. Full length windows with views overlooking the County Down countryside. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to paved balcony area.
- 5.18m x 3.76m (16' 12" x 12' 4")
Range of high and low level units. Twin stainless steel sink units with waste disposal unit. Integrated 'Neff' double electric oven and 4 ring gas hob. Integrated extractor fan. Built-in fridge/freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.37m x 3.64m (20' 11" x 11' 11")
Attractive fireplace with granite mantle and hearth. Polished ceramic tiled floor. Aluminium sliding doors leading to paved area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.31m x 2.31m (10' 10" x 7' 7")
Range of low level units. Corner stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Open tread staircase.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.83m x 4.5m (15' 10" x 14' 9")
Double glazed door leading to outside.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath and separate shower. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.45m x 3.75m (14' 7" x 12' 4")
Built-in wardrobe. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.38m x 2.68m (11' 1" x 8' 10")
Built-in sliding wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.33m x 2.4m (10' 11" x 7' 10")
Built-in sliding wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.93m x 2.7m (9' 7" x 8' 10")
- 'Starck by Duravit' concealed cistern WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. 'Starck by Duravit' bath. Walk-in shower with glass panel and rainwater shower attachment. Chrome heated towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Sweeping tarmac driveway with parking for several vehicles. Front, side, and rear gardens in lawn with a selection of mature plants and shrub beds. Paved patio area to the rear.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.47m x 5.46m (17' 11" x 17' 11")
Electric up and over door. Oil fired boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »