- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Detached Family Home just off the Malone Road Close to Many Local Amenities
- Spacious Entrance Hall with Cloaks Cupboard and WC
- Three Separate Reception Rooms, Two with Natural Gas Fires
- Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Room
- Utility Hall
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Main Bathroom
- Mahogany Effect UPVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- Paved Driveway Parking, and Beds in Shrubs and Bushes Attached Garage , Spacious Rear Gardens in Lawns with Paved Sitting Area
- Extremely Convenient to a Host of Amenities Including; Shops, Public Transport, Leading Schools, Queen's University, Barnett's Park and Malone House, Lagan Towpath & Queen's Playing Fields
Additional InformationThis excellent well proportioned detached is well cared for by the current owners and offers super family accommodation. The property comprises three reception rooms, fitted kitchen open plan to casual dining area and utility hall. There are five bedrooms, master with ensuite and main bathroom.
The property is located just off the Upper Malone Road, in a popular south Belfast location. The property is extremely convenient to a host of amenities in the surrounding area including; shops, public transport, golf courses and leading schools. The property is ideal for family living and is complimented by spacious and delightful private rear gardens, attached garage and driveway parking.
We expect interest to be high thus an early viewing is encouraged.
- Hardwood doors to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, hardwood door and feature glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, panelled walls.
- Low flush wc, feature wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.22m x 3.58m (20' 5" x 11' 9")
(at widest points). Oak fireplace with granite inset, hearth and natural gas fire, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, bay window.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 2.82m (11' 11" x 9' 3")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 5.61m x 5.08m (18' 5" x 16' 8")
Range of wooden high and low level units, work surfaces, glazed display cabinets, integrated oven and hob, extractor fan over, Bosch dishwaher, integrated microwave, built-in breakfast bar, part tiled walls, laminate wood effect floor, low voltage spotlights.
- REAR PORCH/UTILITY:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, laminate wood effect floor, hardwood door to rear.
- 5.05m x 3.89m (16' 7" x 12' 9")
(at widest points). Parquet floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, bay window, mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth and natural gas fire.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 3.56m (15' 6" x 11' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity unit with wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 3.66m (14' 3" x 12' 0")
Built-in robes and storage, laminate wood effect floor, Velux windows, storage into eaves, access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder (ideal for conversion subject to planning).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.14m x 3.53m (13' 7" x 11' 7")
(at widest points). Built-in robes and storage, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.56m x 2.44m (18' 3" x 8' 6")
Built-in robes and storage, laminate wood effect floor, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.95m x 2.54m (9' 8" x 8' 4")
Built-in robes and storage.
- Bathroom suite comprising low flush wc, panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and storage, fully tiled walls.
- Excellent sized enclosed rear gardens in lawns, mature hedging, bushes and extensive paved patio area, landscaped beds to front. Paved driveway parking access via gates to . . .
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 9.32m x 3.02m (30' 7" x 9' 11")
Up and over door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
Dorchester Park is off the roundabout at the top of the Malone Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »