- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Outstanding And Extended Semi Detached Property Situated Within A Convenient And Popular Residential Cul De Sac
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Wood Burner Stove On Granite Hearth
- Open Plan Dining Area With Colorado Aspen Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Dishwasher
- Rear Hallway With Adjoining Shower Room
- Optional Three Or Four Bedroom Layout
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Rear Garden With Picturesque Views From Decking Area
- Lower Garden Level Laid In Lawn And Gravel With Raised Decking Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Gravel With Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Fascias And Soffits (Excluding Extension)
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
A Most Outstanding And Extended Semi Detached Property Situated Within A Convenient And Popular Residential Cul De Sac
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor. Storage under stairs.
- 3.71m x 3.69m (12' 2" x 12' 1")
Wood burner stove on granite hearth. Colorado Aspin Oak effect laminated timber floor.
- DINING AREA:
- 3.2m x 2.59m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
Colorado Aspin Oak effect laminated timber floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED DISHWASHER:
- 3.15m x 2.78m (10' 4" x 9' 1")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Rangemaster style oven and hob. Extractor hood in black stainless steel and glass canopy. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor. Roof window. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC door to driveway. PVC double glazed door to Rear.
- BEDROOM (4) OR FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.75m x 3.74m (22' 2" x 12' 3")
Measurements to include built in robes with sliding doors.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower and bi-folding door. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Wall cabinet with mirror doors. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.22m x 3.02m (10' 7" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.74m (11' 11" x 9' 0")
Built in robes with fitted interior.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.45m x 2.3m (8' 0" x 7' 7")
Measurements to include built in storage.
- White suite. Panelled shower bath with swan neck mixer tap and Mira electric shower over. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and swan neck mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Rear garden with picturesque views from decking area. Lower level laid in lawn and gravel with raised decking area. Oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light. Garden to front laid in gravel with tarmac driveway. PVC oil storage tank.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From A1 turn onto Banbridge Road then turn right onto Barban Hill. Turn left into Denfort Lodge. Number 13 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »