- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Living room
- Sitting Room/ Bedroom four
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Oil Fired Heating
- Pvc Double Glazed
- Off street parking
We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented semi detached home in the popular village of clough. The flexible accommodation comprises entrance hall with down stairs w.c, living room, kitchen with dining area, sitting room/ bedroom four, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a large enclosed rear garden laid out in lawns and ample off street parking to the front. The property is located close to all the local amenities and within easy commuting distance to Lisburn, Belfast and beyond. With so much to offer at such a reasonable price early viewing is advised.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Tiled floor.
- Cloakroom 5'10" x 4'7" (1.78m x 1.40m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and wall tiles to splash.
- Living Room 15'1" x 11'0" (4.60m x 3.35m)
- Cast iron fireplace with wood surround, tiled hearth. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 17'3" x 14'6" (5.26m x 4.42m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated oven, gas? hob, stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink unit and a half, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled flooring, wall tiling to splash.
- Sitting Room/ Bedroom four 15'8" x 12'0" (4.78m x 3.66m)
- Double doors to rear. Wood laminate flooring.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 11'1" x 8'4" (3.38m x 2.54m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bathroom 8'8" x 7'6" (2.64m x 2.29m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, bath, corner shower unity fully tiled with electric shower, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 11'8" x 8'2" (3.56m x 2.49m)
- Front facing room.
- Bedroom Three 7'10" x 8'8" (2.39m x 2.64m)
- Built in wardrobes, wood laminate flooring.
- Garden to front laid to lawn. Gravelled driveway. Enclosed garden to rear laid to lawn. Gravel paths. Ample off street parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »