This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Newly fitted ivory shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lounge with newly fitted contemporary fireplace
- Newly fitted white three piece bathroom suite
- Three bedrooms and floored roofspace with velux window
- Oil fired central heating / Recently fitted pvc double glazed windows
- Early inspection recommended for the first time buyer
A well maintained & recently modernised mid-terrace situated within an extremely popular residential area of Lurgan, just off Francis Street, walking distance of many schools & town centre amenities & easy access of M1Motorway network
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
ENTRANCE HALL - Laminated wooden flooring, storage under staircase, telephone point.
LOUNGE – 12’x10’10 Contemporary feature fireplace with wooden surround, laminated wooden flooring.
KITCHEN / DINING AREA – 17’6x8’6 Recently fitted ivory shaker style kitchen with range of high & low level units, integrated oven & gas hob, extractor fan, German sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, cloakroom.
1ST FLOOR LANDING – Access to floored roofspace by pull down slingsby ladder, large velux window, power points & lighting.
BEDROOM 1 – 12’x9’1 Fitted robes with sliding mirror doors.
BEDROOM 2 – 11’4x8’7
BEDROOM 3 – 9’x8’ Built-in hotpress.
BATHROOM – Newly fitted three piece bathroom suite comprising of walk-in electric shower, vanity unit with concealed storage, low flush wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, wooden flooring.
• Neat enclosed gardens laid in lawns with maturing plants & shrubbery
• Private enclosed gardens to rear laid in concrete
• Garden shed / Outside lighting & water tap
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views