Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A beautiful semi-detached property located off the Saintfield Road
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with a wooden floor and under stair storage
- Living room with a feature fireplace and a bay window
- Dining room with a wooden floor and access to the rear garden
- Spacious kitchen with integrated appliances and dining space
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms – one with fitted slide robes
- Family bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Detached garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Private rear garden with a raised deck and a spacious lawn
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature plants & shrubs
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Conveniently located with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment for leading primary & secondary schools
This well-presented semi-detached property has a very private location with no overlooking properties to the front or rear. The downstairs living space benefits from wooden floors that are sure to appeal to purchasers and there is the added bonus of two good-sized reception rooms making it perfect for a young or growing family. Properties in this area are highly sought after and this one certainly stands out as a clever buy!
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with a wooden floor and under stair storage, a living room with a feature fireplace and a bay window, a dining or family room with access to the rear garden and a spacious kitchen with integrated appliances and dining space. Upstairs comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a white three piece suite.
Externally to the front there is a well-maintained garden with mature plants & shrubs and a driveway providing off-street parking. The detached garage benefits from light, power and an up & over door. The rear garden is very private and benefits from a lovely lawn that the children will love and a raised decked area for enjoying a tasty barbeque on!
Burnside Park is ideally located in the Four Winds Area within walking distance to the Commons Brae shops with an excellent range of local amenities. Belfast city centre is easily accessible by local transport and there is a vast range of local primary and secondary schools close by.
To arrange a viewing of this immaculate property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Living Room 12' x 12'2"
Dining Room 11'10" x 10'2"
Kitchen / Diner 16'2" x 8'
Bedroom 1 12' x 10'5"
Bedroom 2 11'11" x 10'5"
Bedroom 3 8'1" x 8'1"
Bathroom 7'10" x 8'
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views