13 Brunswick Park,
Bangor, BT20 3DR
3 Bed Detached Bungalow
Contact the Agent
John Minnis Estate Agents
Last listed at Offers around £245,000
- Well Maintained Detached Bungalow
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Generous and Level Site
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Access to Rear Garden
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Gardens, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Front Gardens Laid in Lawns
- Close to Bangor West Railway Halt
- Ease of Access to the Main Arterial Routes for City Commuting
- Local Schools, Churches, Coastal Walks and Bangor City Centre are Close at Hand
- Suitable for a Range of Purchasers
Internally there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom, separate WC, kitchen with access to rear garden and open plan living/dining room. Externally this property boasts a detached garage, ample driveway parking and front and rear private, enclosed gardens laid in lawns.
Properties such as this are currently in high demand and early viewing is advised.
- uPVC and double glazed front door, double glazed side light.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Through to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Laminate wood effect floor, hardwood and glazed door through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With cloaks cupboard, access to roofspace, hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- 5.94m x 5.05m (19' 6" x 16' 7")
Outlook to front and outlook to rear, laminate wood effect floor, cornice bordering.
- 3.35m x 3.18m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
Range of high and low level units, space for washing machine, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, partially tiled walls, stainless steel sink and drainer, chrome mixer taps, outlook to rear garden, uPVC and double glazed access door to rear, lino floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 2.87m (11' 0" x 9' 5")
Outlook to front, range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.33m (11' 0" x 10' 11")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.36m (9' 4" x 7' 9")
Outlook to rear.
- Yellow suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, hot and cold taps, panelled cast iron bath with hot and cold taps, fully tiled walls, laminate wood effect floor.
- Yellow suite with low flush WC, partially tiled walls, laminate wood effect floor.
- Partially floored.
- Ample driveway parking, garden laid in lawns to front with mature planting, rear garden laid in paving and laid in lawns with mature planting, oil tank, outside tap, detached garage with boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Travelling along the Crawfordsburn Road, towards Bangor, continue through the Maxwell Road roundabout taking the third exit off the Maxwell Road roundabout onto Brunswick Road. Turn right onto Brunswick Avenue and right again onto Brunswick Park. The property is straight ahead.
Schools near 13 Brunswick Park, Bangor, BT20 3DR
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
Featured listing currently unavailable for this property.
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.