- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive, Extended Semi-Detached Property
- Ideal Location in the heart of Ormeau/Ravenhill
- Entrance Hall with Utility Cupboard & Understair Storage
- Five Bedrooms, Spread over Two Floors
- Bright & Spacious Lounge with Bay Window
- Separate Living Room with Feature Fireplace & Access to Rear
- Kitchen with Appliances, Open to Dining Area
- Spacious Luxury Family Bathroom on First Floor
- Separate Shower Room on Second Floor
- GFCH / Smart Thermostats for Ground Floor / First Floor & Second Floor
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Converted Garage, Ideal for Workspace/Office/Sunhouse
- Off-Street Driveway Parking to Front
- Superb, South Facing Low Maintainence Rear Garden
- Close to Excellent Local Schools, Amenities and Parks
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Belfast City Centre less than 2 Miles Away
Additional InformationBroughton Park is a wide, quiet tree-lined street situated directly opposite Ormeau Park and golf course. Number 13 occupies a generous and bright site.
As soon as you enter the reception hall you get a feel for the warmth and character this period home exudes.
This substantial semi has recently been the subject of a comprehensive yet sympathetic and thoughtful refurbishment. Finished to an exacting standard both inside and out, a prospective purchaser has little to do but move in and enjoy this loving family home.
The living room to the rear with the open-plan aspect to kitchen extension forms the heart of the property, providing an ideal focal point for modern living. Whilst the house boasts many contemporary fixtures and fittings, the period features have been retained or enhanced where possible.
Internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this stunning home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden front door with stained glass inset. Under stairs storage cupboard. Wood panelling. Electric cupboard.
- 4.451m x 5.374m (14' 7" x 17' 8")
(Into Bay) Picture Rail. Cornice Ceiling. Feature stain glass window.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.116m x 3.145m (20' 1" x 10' 4")
Original feature fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled hearth. Picture rail. Glazed sliding double doors to rear.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING:
- 7.15m x 2.402m (23' 6" x 7' 11")
Modern range of high and low level units. Laminate work surface. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. 'Kenwood' double range and 5 ring gas hob, Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor, part tiled walls. Open plan to dining area. Housing for gas boiler. Glazed door to rear.
- Large storage cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.102m x 3.432m (13' 6" x 11' 3")
(Into Bay) Cornice ceiling
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.452m x 2.941m (11' 4" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.982m x 2.69m (9' 9" x 8' 10")
- White suite comprising dual flush WC, vanity unit with ceramic sink and chrome mixer taps. Wall mounted light up mirror. Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. Glazed shower cubicle with thermostatic 'rain' head shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.809m x 2.76m (9' 3" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.028m x 2.147m (13' 3" x 7' 1")
Skylight. Eaves storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprises dual flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Fully tiled floor.
- 6.53m x 3.106m (21' 5" x 10' 2")
Sliding glazed doors. Power and light. Plumbed for hot & cold water. Plumbed for gas. Wired for internet/wifi connection.
- Garden laid in Artificial grass. Mature shrubs. Off-street parking.
- Enclosed south facing rear garden laid in artificial grass. Brick paver patio area and additional artificial grass area to side. Mature shrubbery. Surrounding fencing. Access to front and side. Outside tap and light. External gas tap - ideal for outdoor kitchen/BBQ area.
Broughton Park runs between Ravenhill Road and Ardenlee Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »