This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Period Semi-Detached Home Set In Desirable Ravenhill Road Area
- Living Room
- Family/Dining Room
- Kitchen Area Open To Sun Room
- Five Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom And Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Full Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking And Detached Garage
- South Facing Garden To Rear
- Suited To The Growing Family Wanting To Set Up Home In This Excellent Location
Additional InformationThis semi-detached home will be popular on the open market with families wanting to set up home in the popular Ravenhill area.
The home is set along the tree lined Broughton Park where homes rarely come to the market. The local amenities include Ormeau Park, several coffee shops and eateries within walking distance, excellent primary and grammar schools, along with motorway and public transport networks close at hand.
The internal accommodation offers excellent living and bedroom space to include five bedrooms, bathroom, sun room and living space which is ample for any family. Outside, the garden enjoys a southerly aspect and the home boasts a detached garage and driveway parking.
To arrange a private viewing, please contact our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Entrance door with leaded stained glass panel.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wood laminate floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Plate rack. Under stairs storage.
- HALF LANDING:
- Electric cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.38m (14' 7" x 11' 1")
Into bay. Marble fireplace (not in use) corniced ceiling, picture rail.
- FAMILY/DINING ROOM:
- 5.87m x 3.12m (19' 3" x 10' 3")
Into alcove. Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and open fire. Picture rail, double glazed sliding door to rear. Open to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.46m x 2.08m (8' 1" x 6' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor. Open to:
- 4.57m x 2.46m (15' 0" x 8' 1")
Full range of high and low level units, recess for cooker, stainless steel extractor hood over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, recess for fridge freezer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 2.74m (13' 5" x 9' 0")
Into bay and to wardrobes. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.62m (11' 4" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.13m (8' 10" x 7' 0")
- White suite comprising: Tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fitting, fully tiled shower cubicle with chrome overhead rain shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome towel radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.87m x 2.79m (9' 5" x 9' 2")
Dormer window. Storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.01m x 2.13m (13' 2" x 7' 0")
To maximum points. Velux window. Storage into eaves.
- Driveway to the front.
- Paved patio to rear.
- 3.4m x 2.16m (11' 2" x 7' 1")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.58m x 3.12m (21' 7" x 10' 3")
Up and over door. Power and light.
Off Ravenhill Road, Belfast
(in last 30 days)
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »