13 Broomhill Park,
Malone, Belfast, BT9 5JB
5 Bed Detached House
Asking price £1,450,000
Contact the Agent
GOC Estate Agents
Asking price £1,450,000
- Magnificent Detached Residence of Approximately 4,100 sq ft Situated in one of Belfast's Finest Tree Lined Parks
- Formal Drawing Room with Open Fireplace & Door Leading to Rear Garden
- Comfortable Family Room with Fireplace & Gas Coal Effect Fire, Double Doors to Study
- Robinsons Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Living Room & Dining Area, Two Oven Gas Fired Aga, Separate Utility Room
- Sun Room with Vaulted Ceiling & Double Doors to South Facing Gardens
- 5+ Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom, Family Bathroom plus Separate Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Majority of Window Frames Double Glazed
- Driveway Parking Accessed by Two Separate Entrances with Electric Gates
- Magnificent Site with Beautifully Mature Gardens with Southerly Orientation, Extremely Private Laid in Lawns, Shrub Beds, Trees & Patio Area
Constructed in 1926, this much admired detached residence is a really unique home set within one of the finest tree lined parks in Belfast, off the Malone Road.
The home occupies a prime private site backing onto RBAI playing fields, and displays an extensive, well maintained garden with southerly orientation, benefiting from maximum sunshine. There are also three further formal reception rooms plus study.
Whilst retaining all of the original characteristics and fine architectural features synonymous with a house built in this era, the property has a very generous layout adaptable to the differing family requirements. The cooking/dining kitchen leads through to a beautiful sunroom with a vaulted ceiling that overlooks the secluded south-facing rear garden.
Broomhill Park is undoubtedly one of Belfast’s most distinguished private residential addresses set within a conservation area. Whilst this mature setting benefits from considerable privacy and seclusion, the location is convenient for easy access to the city centre, Lisburn Road and motorway networks. Leading primary and grammar schools are within walking distance and amenities such as golf clubs and the Lagan tow path are close by.
- Hardwood front door with glazing to ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wood floor, hardwood door and glazing to ...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage, cornice ceiling, wood floor.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, separate low flush WC, stained glass windows.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.38m x 4.22m (27' 6" x 13' 10")
Maginficent cast iron fireplace with dog grate and hearth, cornice ceiling, built-in-shelving, bay window.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.2m x 4.24m (20' 4" x 13' 11")
(at widest points). Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, built-in shelving, bay window.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.08m x 3.78m (16' 8" x 12' 5")
Wood painted fireplace with feature tiled inset and granite hearth, gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, wood floor, built-in book shelves, doors and glazing to rear garden. Double Doors and glazing to ...
- 3.4m x 2.34m (11' 2" x 7' 8")
Low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling, range of built-in storage, shelves and desk.
- ROBINSONS KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL LIVING & DINING AREA:
- 7.01m x 6.81m (23' 0" x 22' 4")
Extensive range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, circular sink, Aga gas cooker integrated fridge freezer, large island unit with storage, granite work surface and curved breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, integrated wine fridge, in island unit. Double doors and glazing to …
- SUN ROOM:
- 6.07m x 5.03m (19' 11" x 16' 6")
(at widest points). Tiled floor. Vaulted ceiling, Velux window, low voltage spotlights, doors and glazing to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.35m (13' 10" x 11' 0")
Range of high and low level units, quartz work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker, integrated fridge freezer, Chinese slate floor, part tiled walls, tongue and grove ceiling, low voltage spotlights, Velux window, door and glazing to side, service door to garage.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Feature stained glass windows, low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling, picture rail, access to fully floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder, airing cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.24m (18' 0" x 13' 11")
Range of built-in robes, cornice ceiling, double doors with feature windows to balcony.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, twin wash hand basins, fully tiled shower cubicle, sunken jacuzzi style bath and telephone hand shower, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.1m x 4.24m (20' 0" x 13' 11")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling, bay window, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.63m (12' 6" x 11' 11")
(at widest points). Picture rail, window seat.
- DRESSING ROOM/BEDROOM (6):
- 3.15m x 2.08m (10' 4" x 6' 10")
Built-in robes with mirrored doors.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, bidet, wash hand basin with built-in storage, bath with telephone hand shower, panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.45m x 3.35m (11' 4" x 11' 0")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.45m x 3.12m (11' 4" x 10' 3")
(at widest points).
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled walls, built-in storage cupboard, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Two separate entrances with electric gates to excellent paved parking for several cars. Mature south facing rear gardens in lawns with excellent screening in hedging bushes and beds, extensive paved patio sun terrace, open aspect to the rear overlooking RBAI playing fields.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.18m x 3.12m (17' 0" x 10' 3")
Light and power, wooden doors and glazing to front. Boiler house with gas boiler.
Coming out of town on the Malone Road turn left onto the Stranmillis Road, then right at the traffic lights into Broomhill Park, number 13 is on the corner at the left hand side.
Mortgage Repayment Calculator
Want to check your mortgage eligibility?
This information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice, that any particular mortgage is suitable for you. All mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of the specific lender. You should make an appointment to receive mortgage advice which will based on your needs and circumstances. You will be contacted by an adviser from Mortgage First Ltd.
Schools near 13 Broomhill Park, Malone, Belfast, BT9 5JB
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.