- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Detached Residence of approximately 4,100 sq ft Situated in one of Belfast's Finest Tree Lined Parks
- Formal Drawing Room with Open Fireplace & Door Leading to Rear Garden
- Living Room with Open Fireplace
- Comfortable Family Room with Fireplace & Gas Coal Effect Fire, Double Doors to Study
- Robinsons Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Living Room & Dining Area, 2 Oven Gas Fired Aga, Separate Utility Room
- Sun Room with Vaulted Ceiling & Double Doors to South Facing Gardens
- 5+ Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom, Family Bathroom plus Separate Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Majority of Window Frames Double Glazed
- Driveway Parking Accessed by 2 Separate Entrances with Electric Gates
- Detached Garage
- Magnificent Site with Beautifully Mature Gardens with Southerly Orientation, Extremely Private Laid in Lawns, Shrub Beds, Trees & Patio Area
- Open Aspect to the Rear Overlooking Inst Playing Fields
Additional InformationConstructed in 1926 this much admired detached residence is a really unique home set within one of the finest tree lined parks off the Malone Road.
The home occupies a prime private site backing onto Inst playing fields, and enjoys an extensive, well maintained garden with southerly orientation there by benefiting from maximum sunshine.
Whilst retaining all of the original characteristics and fine architectural features synonymous with a house built in this era, the property has a very generous layout adaptable to the differing family requirements. The living/dining kitchen leads through to sunroom which has a feature vaulted ceiling that all benefits from overlooking the secluded south facing rear garden.
Broomhill Park is undoubtedly one of Belfast's most distinguished private residential addresses set within the conservation area. Whilst this mature setting benefits from considerable privacy and seclusion, the location is convenient for easy access to the city centre, Lisburn Road and motorway networks. Leading primary and grammar schools are within walking distance and amenities such as golf clubs and the Lagan tow path are close by.
- Hardwood front door with glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wood floor, hardwood door and glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage, cornice ceiling, wood floor.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, separate low flush wc, stained glass windows.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.38m x 4.22m (27' 6" x 13' 10")
Magnificent cast iron fireplace with dog grate and hearth, cornice ceiling, doors and glazing to rear garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.2m x 4.24m (20' 4" x 13' 11")
(at widest points). Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, built-in shelving, bay window.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.08m x 3.78m (16' 8" x 12' 5")
Wood painted fireplace with feature tiled inset and granite hearth, gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, wood floor, built-in book shelves, doors and glazing to rear garden. Double doors and glazing to . . .
- 3.4m x 2.34m (11' 2" x 7' 8")
Low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling, range of built-in storage, shelves and desk.
- ROBINSONS KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL LIVING & DINING AREA:
- 7.01m x 6.81m (23' 0" x 22' 4")
Extensive range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, circular sink, Aga gas cooker, integrated fridge freezer, large island unit with storage, granite work surface and curved breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, integrated wine fridge in island unit. Double doors and glazing to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 6.07m x 5.03m (19' 11" x 16' 6")
(at widest points). Tiled floor. Vaulted ceiling, Velux window, low voltage spotlights, doors and glazing to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.35m (13' 10" x 11' 0")
Range of high and low level units, quartz work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker, integrated fridge freezer, Chinese slate floor, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlights, Velux window, door and glazing to side, service door to garage.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Feature stained glass windows, low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling, picture rail, access to fully floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder, ariing cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.24m (18' 0" x 13' 11")
Range of built-in robes, cornice ceiling, double doors with feature windows to balcony.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, twin wash hand basins, fully tiled shower cubicle, sunken jacuzzi style bath and telephone hand shower, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.1m x 4.24m (20' 0" x 13' 11")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling, bay window, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.63m (12' 6" x 11' 11")
(at widest points). Picture rail, window seat.
- DRESSING ROOM/BEDROOM (6):
- 3.15m x 2.08m (10' 4" x 6' 10")
Built-in robes with mirrored doors.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, bidet, wash hand basin with built-in storage, bath with telephone hand shower, panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.45m x 3.35m (11' 4" x 11' 0")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.45m x 3.12m (11' 4" x 10' 3")
(at widest points).
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled walls, built-in storage cupboard, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Two separate entrances with electric gates to excellent paved parking for several cars to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.18m x 3.12m (17' 0" x 10' 3")
Light and power, wooden doors and glazing to front.
- Boiler house with gas boiler.
- Mature south facing rear gardens in lawns with excellent screening in hedging bushes and beds, extensive paved patio sun terrace, open aspect to the rear overlooking Inst playing fields.
Coming out of town on the Malone Road turn left onto the Stranmillis Road, then right at the traffic lights into Broomhill Park and number 13 is on the corner on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »