- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four bedrooms and three reception rooms family home
- High specification finish throughout
- Integral garage
- Utility room
- Ground floor shower room
- Sun Room
- Impressive tiled entrance hallway
- Kitchen with integral appliances, granite work surfaces and centre island
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and built in wardrobe
- Oil fired central heating
- Large corner site with tobermore driveway, enclosed rear garden / patio area
13 Bocombra Manor, Portadown
13 Bocombra Manor is a beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home of almost 2000 sq ft with three reception areas and an integral garage. Located on a corner plot within this modern development of homes in Bocombra, just outside Ballyhannon it offers families convenient access to Portadown Town Centre and the surrounding area as well as ideal proximity to local primary, secondary and higher education schools. We encourage viewing to appreciate what this beautiful home really has to offer. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof. Any floorplans are for illustrative purposes only.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC entrance door with PVC double glazed side panels leading through to spacious tiled entrance hall, 'Oak' balustrade turn spindle staircase to first floor. Under stairs cloaks cupboard and ceiling cornice.
- Lounge 18' 4'' x 11' 2'' (5.58m x 3.40m)
- Sandstone fireplace, granite inset and hearth. Solid 'Oak' wooden floor. Ceiling cornice.
- Family Room 13' 4'' x 12' 5'' (4.06m x 3.78m)
- Box window, ceiling cornice, and solid 'Oak' wooden floor.
- Kitchen/Dining 21' 7'' x 12' 5'' (6.57m x 3.78m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units. One and a half bowl sink unit. 'Neff' integral dishwasher, 'Zanussi' integral hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Two saucepan drawers, glazed display cabinets. 'Teka' integral fridge freezer. Island with low level units, two saucepan drawers, plate rack. Granite work tops. Tiled floor open plan to casual dining area, half glazed double doors which leads to;
- Sunroom 10' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.27m x 3.27m)
- Patio doors onto rear garden. Tiled floor.
- Utility room 13' 5'' x 5' 10'' (4.09m x 1.78m)
- Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor, access to integral garage and rear garden.
- Ground Floor Shower Room 8' 1'' x 7' 9'' (2.46m x 2.36m)
- Three piece suite comprising of corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower. Low flush push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- First Floor Landing
- Gallery landing. Hotpress with shelving. Access to attic.
- Master Bedroom 13' 9'' x 12' 10'' (4.19m x 3.91m)
- Front aspect.
- En-suite 6' 3'' x 4' 9'' (1.90m x 1.45m)
- 3 piece suite comprising of corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower. Pedestal wash hand basin, push button low flush WC. Part tiled walls and feature tile inset and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 11' 10'' x 9' 6'' (3.60m x 2.89m)
- Rear aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11' 11'' x 9' 6'' (3.63m x 2.89m)
- Rear aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 4 14' 7'' x 11' 2'' (4.44m x 3.40m)
- Front aspect, radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 10'' x 7' 8'' (2.99m x 2.34m)
- Four piece suite comprising of; off set bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush button WC, corner shower cubicle with mains shower, fully tiled walls with feature border inset.
- Front Garden - Laid in lawn, shrub beds with wood bark for ease of maintenance. Tobermore driveway leading up to integral garage. Rear Garden - Laid in lawn with patio area. Oil tank. Shrub beds.
- Integral Garage 19' 7'' x 12' 0'' (5.96m x 3.65m)
- Roller door, light and power. Oil fired burner. PVC double glazed side window.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »