- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-Detached located in Fantastic Lisburn Road Location
- Three Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Through lounge with Wood Burning Stove leading to a Dining Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Sliding Patio Doors leading to Private Gardens
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- Thermally Insulated Walls
- Close to a Range of Amenities of the Lisburn Road, Queens University, Belfast City Hospital and City Centre
- Silicon Damp Proof Course, and All Original Woodwork Treated; Both With 20 Year Guarantee
- Some Original Features Retained
Additional InformationGOC Estate Agents are pleased to welcome to the market this spacious semi-detached property within the desirable Lisburn Road area of South Belfast. Recently refurbished throughout.
Comprising of three spacious double bedrooms, open plan Living/Dining rooms with wood burning stove and a modern recently renovated Kitchen with sliding patio doors to an enclosed rear back garden. Luxury white 4 piece bathroom suite. Many features have been retained such as stained flooring, reclaimed brick fireplace and original internal doors.
This will be of much appeal to both investors and home movers due to its convenient location to an array of amenities in the area.
Early viewing is highly recommended as this will appeal to many potential buyers.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stained floorboards.Understairs alcove area and feature radiator.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.99m (12' 11" x 13' 1")
(into bay) Wood burning stove, bay window.Open plan to the Dining Area.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.86m (11' 11" x 12' 8")
Reclaimed brick fireplace with stained floorboards.
- 5.21m x 2.31m (17' 1" x 7' 7")
Extensive range of high and low level units.
Integrated fridge/freezer, oven and hob with
matching cooker hood, dish washer and
washing machine. Single drainer sink with
Tiled floor and sliding patio door leading to rear
- Large landing area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.64m x 2.16m (8' 8" x 7' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.33m (11' 0" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.3m (11' 0" x 10' 10")
- White suite comprising of bath, walk in shower with shower screen, WC.Vanity unit, tiled floor and feature wall radiator.
- Area enclosed to the front and to the rear large tiled patio with lawns beyond with artificial lawns. Access to the alleyway for bins etc.
Coming down Lisburn Road turn onto Belgravia avenue and number 13 is the first semi-detached on right hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »