- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedroom 3 Reception Detached House
- Integral Garage
- Spacious Side Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- uPVC Fascia, Soffits & Guttering
- Views Over Coleraine Town & Lower Bann Area
- Walking Distance to Town Centre, Shops, Schools & Amenities
- EPC Rating F24
- This excellent 3 bedroom, 3 reception detached house located within the ever popular Ballycairn area of Coleraine with the added benefit of spacious gardens and views overlooking Coleraine town and lower Bann area. Being within walking distance to town centre, primary, secondary and grammar schools, shop and amenities, early internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the fine features this home has to offer.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Porch 4.62m x 1.27m (15'2 x 4'2)
- With tiled flooring, recessed lighting.
- With laminate wooden flooring.
- Lounge 5.00m x 3.48m (16'5 x 11'5)
- Feature mahogany surround fireplace with tiled hearth and piped for gas fire, wiring for wall lights, pine sheeted ceiling, solid oak flooring.
- Dining Room 3.61m x 3.28m (11'10 x 10'9)
- Laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen 5.00m x 2.67m (16'5 x 8'9)
- Fully fitted with range of eye and low level units with tiling between and under lighting, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated hob, double oven, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
- Utility Room 5.41m x 1.75m (17'9 x 5'9)
- Stainless steel sink unit, low level units, part tiled above units, glass display cabinet, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, recessed lighting, storage cupboard, under stairs storage, tiled flooring.
- With wc and wash hand basin.
- Integral Garage 5.13m x 2.72m (16'10 x 8'11)
- Roller door, pedestrian door, light and power points.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace (pull down ladder, floored, 2 x velux window).
- Bedroom 1 4.55m x 2.72m (14'11 x 8'11)
- Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.66m x 2.44m (12'0 x 8'0)
- Bedroom 3 3.66m x 2.74m (12'0 x 9'0)
- Study 1.98m x 1.96m (6'6 x 6'5)
- Hotpress, laminate wooden flooring.
- White suite, double walk in shower cubicle with mains shower, corner bath, wash hand basin, wc, sheeted ceiling with recessed lights, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by a tarmac driveway. Garden to front laid in lawn with selection of plants and shrubs. Garden to rear fully enclosed and laid in lawn, spacious side garden laid in lawn with fruit trees. Outside light and tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »