- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi-detached property in quiet end of cul-de-sac
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen with dining area
- Ground floor bedroom and bathroom with separate access; ideal as granny flat/home office or teenage suite/second reception room
- Three good sized bedrooms to first floor
- Modern shower room
- Large roofspace with potential to convert (subject to planning permission)
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Drymaster ventilation system
- Driveway parking to front and side
- Enclosed rear garden
- Detached double garage
- Convenient location for access to local bus routes, shops and schools
Additional InformationTucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this extended semi-detached offers bright and spacious accommodation with an attractive, open outlook to the front.
Suitable for a range of purchasers, the versatile layout includes the option of a fourth, bedroom to the ground floor with bathroom and separate access to the side, ideal as accommodation for an elderly relative, teenager or as a separate home office.
There are three bedrooms to the first floor and a modern shower room.
The roofspace has excellent potential to convert, subject to planning permission.
There is extensive private parking areas to the front and side and a detached, double length garage. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
- Covered entrance. Courtesy light. uPVC double glazed front door, double glazed side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.47m x 3.66m (14' 8" x 12' 0")
Cornice ceiling. Solid pine wooden floor. Built-in cabinets and shelving. Double doors to:
- 4.88m x 2.51m (16' 0" x 8' 3")
Fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer tap. Integrated five ring gas hob, canopy extractor fan. Integrated Neff double oven. Space for fridge, space for freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Family dining area. Access to pantry/storage under stairs with extractor fan. uPVC double glazed access door to side. Glazed inner door to:
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Hatch to roofspace.
- LARGE BATHROOM:
- 3.1m x 2.2m (10' 2" x 7' 3")
White suite comprising low flush wc. Vanity sink unit, chrome mixer tap, cupboards below. Jacuzzi bath, built-in Mira Sport shower unit, tiled splashback. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 4.29m x 3.28m (14' 1" x 10' 9")
Picture rail. Solid oak wooden floor. uPVC double glazed access door to side.
- Hatch to roofspace. Drymaster ventilation system.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.65m x 2.59m (15' 3" x 8' 6")
Cornice ceiling, laminate wooden floor. Built-in mirror fronted sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.59m x 2.49m (8' 6" x 8' 2")
Cornice ceiling. Laminate work surfaces.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.03m (10' 12" x 6' 8")
Cornice ceiling, laminate wooden floor. Built-in cupboards. Built-in linen cupboard. Built-in storage cupboard with Ideal gas fired boiler.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising; low flush wc. Vanity sink unit, chrome mixer taps, cupboards below. Built-in storage cupboard. Built-in Aqualisa electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling. Extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- Slingsby ladder. Lights. Excellent space. Majority floored; Potential to extend (subject to necessary consents).
- Driveway with ample parking.
- Enclosed parking area/hardstanding. Outside light. Water tap.
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Lawned area. Paved patio and loose pebbled areas. Mature planting.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.12m x 3.8m (23' 4" x 12' 6")
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Overhead storage. uPVC double glazed access door to side.
Ballyregan Park is located between Ballyregan Road and Dunlady Road. Turn right off Ballyregan Avenue and the property is at the end of the cul de sac.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »