- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa Is Situated In The Popular Ashbury Road Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge And Feature Fireplace & Open Plan Through To Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Fitted High And Low Level Cupboards
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazing Throughout And An Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Generous Level Gardens To The Front And Rear With Edged Lawns
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Near To Popular Schools, Churches And Local Shops
- Available To Let Immediately At £615 Per Month Plus Rates ( Rates approx £75 per month)
Additional InformationThis well presented red brick semi detached villa is situated in the popular Ashbury Road area just off Silverbirch Road, with its close proximity to popular Primary Schools, churches and shops. The property offers three well proportioned bedrooms, a spacious lounge open plan through to a dining area and a good sized kitchen with range of fitted high and low level cupboards. It further benefits from a three piece white bathroom suite, double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Outside there are generous level gardens to the front and rear with edged lawns, paved patio area, mature trees and shrubs and ample off street parking. Available to let immediately at £615 Per Month Plus Rates. (Rates Approx £75 per month)
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVc entrance door, built-in storage cupboard with sliding doors, double panelled radiator.
- 4.09m x 3.86m (13' 5" x 12' 8")
Phone and TV points, double panelled radiator, bay window, open plan through to:
- DINING AREA:
- 2.97m x 2.77m (9' 9" x 9' 1")
Double panelled radiator, service hatch.
- 3.4m x 2.64m (11' 2" x 8' 8")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops and breakfast bar, stainless steel sink unit with double drainer and mixer taps, space for cooker, fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel extractor hood, single panelled radiator, tiled walls, larder cupboard, double glazed door to rear garden.
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.07m (11' 5" x 10' 1")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 2.67m (13' 1" x 8' 9")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.46m x 2.36m (8' 1" x 7' 9")
Single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring, built-in robe.
- Three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, single panelled radiator, Hot Press off.
- To front - edged lawns, off street parking extending to side, mature trees and shrubs.
To rear - generous sized enclosed rear garden with edged lawns, paved patio area, mature trees and shrubs, oil boiler unit.
Travelling along Silverbirch Road from Ballycrochan Road take the fourth turn on the left in to Ashbury Road and No.13 is along on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »