- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Property
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Large Living Room with Fireplace
- Modern 'High Gloss' Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Conservatory
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Fully Floored Roofspace
- Easily Maintained Rear Garden Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Driveway Parking
- Detached Garage
- Convenient and Sought After Location within Walking Distance of Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive red brick semi detached property has been well maintained and tastefully presented by its present owner. The accommodation within this property is bright and spacious and includes living room, separate conservatory and fully fitted kitchen to the ground floor. There are also three well proportioned bedrooms to the first floor, family bathroom with white suite, and a fully floored roofspace. This fine property benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and uPVC soffit and fascia boards. There is also off-street parking, a detached garage and an enclosed rear garden.
This location boasts ease of access for the city commuter and is in close proximity to the vibrant villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore as well as being within the catchment area of a range of excellent primary and grammar schools.
- Hardwood front door with frosted glazed inset with frosted glazed side light to reception hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor, cornice ceiling, cloakroom.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.48m x 3.56m (21' 3" x 11' 8")
Laminate wooden floor, solid timber surround fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling, uPVC double glazed French doors to conservatory.
- 3.38m x 2.9m (11' 1" x 9' 6")
Exposed brick wall, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- 3.23m x 3.12m (10' 7" x 10' 3")
Modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, built-in oven with four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, PVC panelled walls, built-in breakfast bar, uPVC double glazed access door to side, low voltage spotlight, PVC tongue and groove ceiling.
- Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.2m (11' 8" x 10' 6")
Outlook to front, laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.92m (10' 6" x 9' 7")
Outlook to rear garden, laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, P-panelled bath with shower screen, built-in chrome overhead shower unit, PVC panelled walls, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight, chrome heated towel rail.
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- 5.99m x 2.64m (19' 8" x 8' 8")
With storage into eaves, Velux window.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in timber decking, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, with southerly aspect, uPVC fascia and soffit boards, water tap.
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
Tarmac driveway for off-street parking.
Travelling along the Holywood Road, in the direction of Belmont, turn left into Carolhill Gardens, after passing Ashfield Girls' High School, then left at Carolhill Drive and Ashbrook Drive in on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »