- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Lounge with wooden flooring and decorative cast iron fireplace
- Separate family room/dining room with wood burning stove
- Well fitted kitchen with excellent range of cherrywood units, hob, oven, washer dryer and integrated fridge freezer
- Ground floor shower room with wash hand basin, w.c & double sized shower enclosure
- First floor cloakroom with w.c & wash hand basin
- Spacious bedrooms
- Double glazed in white uPVC
- Gardens front and fully enclosed sunny rear with shed
Situated in the ever popular Ballyhackamore area of East Belfast, this larger than average semi detached property offers excellent family accommodation. With a vast array of shops, schools, restaurants and leisure facilities on the doorstep, this property should have wide appeal.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you renting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »