- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Three bedroom mid terrace property of approx 828 sq ft
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Open plan leading to dining area
- Fitted kitchen with high & low level units and breakfast bar area
- Shower room on the first floor
- PVC double glazed windows to the front
- Ideal for first time buyer or local investor
13 Ann Street, Gilford
Hannath present this three bedroom mid terrace property. This property will appeal to both the first time buyer looking for the ideal starter home or equally the investor market seeking a well priced property. This property located just off Dunbarton street and provides ease of access to Portadown, Banbridge and Armagh. This terraced property is deceptively spacious, boasting three bedrooms, and modern kitchen and modern bathroom suite. Early inspection comes highly recommended.
See below link for video tour;
Just off Dunbarton street Gilford.
- Entrance Hall 13' 5'' x 3' 2'' (4.09m x 0.96m)
- Via wooden front door with glazed side panels. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to living room and stairs leading to first floor.
- Lounge 13' 0'' x 9' 1'' (3.96m x 2.77m)
- Feature fireplace. Single panel radiator.
- Dining 11' 0'' x 10' 6'' (3.35m x 3.20m)
- Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen 13' 0'' x 9' 1'' (3.96m x 2.77m)
- Range of high and low level units, sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, space for cooker/oven, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, single panel radiator. Breakfast bar area. Access to rear yard.
- First Floor Landing 11' 5'' x 4' 11'' (3.48m x 1.50m)
- Bedroom 1 13' 1'' x 11' 5'' (3.98m x 3.48m)
- Front aspect room. Double panel radiator. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 2 8' 9'' x 11' 2'' (2.67m x 3.4m)
- Rear aspect room with double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 8' 6'' x 7' 1'' (2.6m x 2.15m)
- Rear aspect room with single panel radiator.
- BATHROOM 6' 6'' x 5' 7'' (1.99m x 1.7m)
- Bathroom suite comprising of shower sink and w/c
- Bedroom 2 11' 5'' x 8' 8'' (3.48m x 2.64m)
- Rear aspect room. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 6'' x 7' 4'' (2.59m x 2.23m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 5'' x 5' 11'' (1.95m x 1.80m)
- Three piece suite comprising of; enclosed power shower, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled flooring. Chrome towel radiator.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »