- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Compact 2-Bed Terraced Property
- Private Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Minutes walk to Holycross Village
- Affordable Property
DescriptionSherry FitzGerald Gleeson are delighted to present to the market No. 13 Abbot Court, Holycross a modern, 2-Bed, mid-terraced residence. Situated within a small residential development known as Abbot Court, this estate enjoys mature communal grounds - carefully maintained throughout the year.
Conveniently located, just a short stroll to the picturesque village of Holycross, for all local shops, services and amenities.
Neighbouring towns Thurles (6Km) and Cashel (12Km) are just a short drive with access to the M8 Dublin / Cork Motorway available at the Horse & Jockey exit (7Km).
This property comprises approx. 784 Sq.Ft. and accommodation includes Entrance Hall, Sitting room, Kitchen / Dining room and W.C. on the Ground Floor. Upstairs contains 2 no. Bedrooms, Hotpress & Family Bathroom.
Central Heating is provided by a GAS-fired system (Mains GAS supply to entire estate), with double glazed windows throughout and connections to all mains services.
There is an attractive, non-overlooked, private garden to the rear, with ample parking located to the front.
This property is ideally suited to many prospective purchasers; First-Time Buyer, couple or a small family seeking residence in Holycross Village.
Viewing is recommended and by appointment only with sole agents, Sherry FitzGerald Gleeson - Thurles, 0504 22997.
- Entrance Hall
- 1.78m x 1.24m (5'10" x 4'1")
- Tiled flooring
- Living Room
- 4.34m x 3.23m (14'3" x 10'7")
- Spacious room with electric fire
- 4.57m x 3.63m (15' x 11'11")
- Fully fitted kitchen with (whirlpool) electric hob and oven, french doors to back garden
- 1.75m x 1.32m (5'9" x 4'4")
- W.C and whb
- First Floor
- 2.08m x 2.00m (6'10" x 6'7")
- Access to attic, carpeted flooring and Hotpress
- Bedroom 1
- 4.60m x 3.66m (15'1" x 12'0")
- Bright spacious bedroom with built in storage
- Bedroom 2
- 3.60m x 2.40m (11'10" x 7'10")
- Built in storage in rear bedroom
- 2.16m x 2.08m (7'1" x 6'10")
- Bath, electric shower T90z, W.C., Whb
BER No.: 108715699
Energy Performance Indicator: 168.1 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 13 Abbot CourtVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »