- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Floored Roofspace
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- Modern Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented, recently modernised and extended detached family home which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will suit a wide variety of purchaser .
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall with double oak glass panelled doors to lounge, dining room open to an extended modern fitted kitchen / diner with pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a luxury shower room. Other benefits include pvc double glazing, gas heating, pvc fascia and guttering and there is a fixed staircase in bedroom 2 leading to a fully floored and sheeted roofspace sub divided into 2 rooms. Outside there is double timber gates at rear opening to a concrete driveway for ample parking, detached garage with additional storage area at rear and gardens to front, side and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, double glass panelled doors to lounge and dining room.
- Lounge 18'9'' x 11'8'' at widest (5.72m x 3.56m at widest)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- Dining Room 11'8'' x 11'6'' (3.56m x 3.51m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- Kitchen 15'1'' x 14'9'' (4.60m x 4.50m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half sink unit, double range style cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, wood laminate flooring, pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'8'' x 10'4'' (3.56m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2 15'1'' x 8'11'' at widest (4.60m x 2.72m at widest)
- Radiator and fixed staircase to floored roofspace.
- Bedroom 3 8'7'' x 9'6'' (2.62m x 2.90m)
- Shower Room
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ½ tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
- Room 1 11'1'' x 8'5'' (3.38m x 2.57m)
- Velux window.
- Room 2 11'10'' x 8'0'' at widest (3.61m x 2.44m at widest)
- Velux window.
- Double timber gates at rear opening to a concrete driveway.
Detached garage, roller shutter door, light, power and additional storage area at rear.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to side in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Pvc fascia and guttering
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »