- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A well designed, family sized detached bungalow
- Located along a private lane in a countryside setting
- Generous gardens to front, side and rear
- Flexible layout providing options to suit your family needs
- Large lounge
- Open plan deluxe kitchen in Shaker style units to informal dining and living room
- Great sized sun room with fantastic countryside views to the rear
- Separate utility room
- Cloaks with WC
- Four double bedrooms
- Bed 1 with ensuite
- Detached matching garage
- Gravel driveway with ample parking for all the family
- Gardens laid out in large lawns, paved patio and painted D rail fencing
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented detached bungalow, located along a private lane in a countryside setting. This beautiful home is on a generous, level site with gardens laid out in lawns and looks toward the Mourne Mountains at the rear.
This adaptable family home will provide options with its layout, currently holding two formal reception rooms plus a spacious kitchen/ dining / living room which has been finished to the highest of standards and will be appreciated upon internal inspection. One can expect a large, bright lounge and the property has 4 double bedrooms, bed 1 with en suite, bedroom 4 may easily be used as a formal dining room, ideal for entertaining as it's close to the kitchen. Any eager purchaser will surely appreciate the separate utility room with cloakroom and the large detached garage with great sized gravel driveway and lots of space all the family cars.
This is a fantastic family home, a great site and offers convenience to Portaferry, Kircubbin, and Cloughey villages. We would therefore advise early viewing to avoid disappointment, please contact our Newtownards branch on 02891 800700 to arrange your viewing appointment.
- uPVC double glazed door, outside light, to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Telephone point, concealed hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion, separate storage cupboard, glazed double doors to:
- 5.46m x 4.75m (17' 11" x 15' 7")
Attractive wall mounted electric fire (real chimney behind), TV point.
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN DINING/LIVING ROOM:
- 8.18m x 4.37m (26' 10" x 14' 4")
1 1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level shaker style units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, 4 ring ceramic hob unit, built in oven, stainless steel splash back and extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, concealed lighting, recessed spotlight, polished laminate floor to kitchen area, TV point, glazed double doors to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.73m (14' 3" x 12' 3")
Recessed spotlights, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- White suite comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.54m x 2.36m (8' 4" x 7' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, countryside views to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROM (4):
- 3.96m x 3.86m (13' 0" x 12' 8")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.98m x 4.75m (16' 4" x 15' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.75m x 3.53m (15' 7" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.78m (13' 0" x 12' 5")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, polished laminate floor.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.93m x 4.47m (22' 9" x 14' 8")
White roller door, light and power, oil fired boiler (pressurised system) uPVC double glazed pedestrian door and side windows. Approached by a large gravel driveway with plenty of parking for all the family.
- Gardens to front, side and rear laid out in large lawns, paved patio area, gravel paths and painted D rail fencing.
Ballygalget Road, Portaferry
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »