12E Kinnegar Avenue,
Holywood, BT18 9JR
2 Bed Apartment
Offers around £175,000
Contact the Agent
John Minnis Estate Agents
Offers around £175,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- First Floor Apartment
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Two Double Bedrooms with Velux Windows
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room with Juliet Balcony
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite with Shower Unit
- Roofspace Suitable for Conversion Subject to Necessary Consents
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Convenient Location
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter via Both Road and Rail
- Allocated Parking
- Internal Inspection Essential
- Ultrafast Broadband Available
In a small development this apartment has two well-proportioned bedrooms with lofty ceilings and Velux windows bringing in an abundance of light and creating a wonderful living space, the open plan kitchen/living/dining room also benefits from a Juliet balcony perfect for enjoying beautiful sunsets and late evenings.
This property also boasts gas fired central heating, a generous roofspace (suitable for conversion subject to necessary consents) designated parking, and is within walking distance from Holywood’s busy town centre.
- With electric entrance door, steps leading up to reception.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Hardwood front door leading to reception hall, wood effect floor, electrics.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 5.99m x 5.59m (19' 8" x 18' 4")
Kitchen with range of high and low level units, integrated oven, four ring hob, stainless steel extractor above, partially tiled walls, stainless steel sink and a half with drainer, chrome mixer tap, concealed Ferroli gas boiler, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, ample space for dining circling round to living area with uPVC and double glazed patio doors to Juliet balcony with views to Redburn Country Park and sea glimpses.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.m x 2.79m (9' 10" x 9' 2")
With Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 2.59m (13' 6" x 8' 6")
With Velux window, access to roofspace via Slingsby style ladder.
- Partially floored, exceptional space for storage, suitable for conversion subject to necessary planning consents.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle attachment, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, tiled splashback to sink, extractor fan.
- Designated parking and ample visitor parking space.
Travelling on Kinnegar Road, follow the road to the end and take the last right hand turn and 12E Kinnegar Avenue is located on the right hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT18 9JR | Property For Sale in BT18 | Property For Sale in Holywood Area | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Holywood | Property For Sale in County Down | John Minnis Estate Agents Ltd (Holywood) ** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.