This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Deceptively Spacious Linked Detached Property Close to Holywood
- Stunning Views to Belfast Lough, Belfast City and Antrim Hills
- Modern Kitchen with a range of Integrated Appliances & Island Unit Ideal for Casual Dining
- Spacious Living / Dining Room with French Doors to Patio Garden
- Three Bedrooms (Two with En Suite Shower Rooms)
- Option of Fourth Bedroom / Second Reception Room
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Detached Garage and Parking for Several Cars
- Access Via Electric Gates Linked to House Holder's Mobile
- Zoned Gas Fired Central Heating
- Use of c.5 Acres with a perimeter of mature trees surrounding Ballymenoch House
- Ease of convenience for City Commuter via Main Arterial Routes and Holywood Railway Halt
- Close Proximity to Popular Primary & Post Primary Schools
Additional InformationBallymenoch House is a gated development of 6 properties, located off Brown's Brae. The location allows families to have the best of both worlds with vast amounts of external space, stunning views and edge of town convenience. The majority of the accommodation is on the ground floor, making it an ideal property for those who are looking for one level living. On the ground floor there is a spacious lounge / dining room, modern kitchen with island, an additional reception room or fourth bedroom, two further bedrooms (Master with en suite shower room) and a family bathroom. A spiral staircase leads up to a further bedroom with en suite shower room. Externally there is an enclosed courtyard garden to the rear and vast amounts of other grassed areas, as well as a detached garage and ample driveway parking. An ideal home for those seeking space, views, convenience and with it being a gated development making it perfect as a 'lock & leave'! One that needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- Glazed and hardwood front door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard with pressurised water tank and gas boiler, cornice ceiling, chrome low voltage spotlights, alarm pad, double hardwood and bevelled glass doors to living/dining room.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM
- 8.1m x 7.m (26' 7" x 22' 12")
Hardwood floor, double doors to enclosed paved courtyard, chrome low voltage spotlights, gas coal effect fire with tiled hearth and stone chimney breast, stunning views to Antrim Hills and Belfast city.
- 5.2m x 3.7m (17' 1" x 12' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units, underhung stainless steel Blanco sink and a half with chrome mixer taps, food waste disposer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated Neff double oven, integrated microwave, integrated coffee machine, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, space for fridge freezer, island unit with solid wood work surface and five ring Neff gas hob, ceramic tiled floor, Corian work surface, chrome low voltage spotlights, excellent range of pot drawers, part tiled walls.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising of white Duravit suite, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, low flush WC, shower bath with chrome mixer tap and thermostatic shower unit above, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, chrome low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.4m x 4.m (17' 9" x 13' 1")
(At widest points) Chrome low voltage spotlights, excellent range of built-in sliding robes with part mirrored doors, laminate wood effect floor, large storage cupboard with shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising of white Duravit suite with pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, feature tiled floor to ceiling splashback, low flush WC, separate shower cubicle with fully tiled walls, thermostatic shower unit with shower head and rain head, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.2m x 3.9m (20' 4" x 12' 10")
(At widest points) Overlooking enclosed courtyard.
- BEDROOM (4) / SNUG
- 3.9m x 3.4m (12' 10" x 11' 2")
With laminate wood floor, double doors to front patio area with stunning views over Antrim Hills and Belfast city.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.m x 4.m (19' 8" x 13' 1")
Accessed via spiral staircase. Velux window, built-in wardrobes, built-in storage cupboard.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With high gloss porcelain tiled floor, Duravit white suite with pedestal wash hand basin, feature tiled splashback, chrome heated towel rail, low flush WC, corner shower cubicle, fully tiled, with thermostatic shower unit, extractor fan, chrome low voltage spotlights.
- 6.4m x 3.3m (20' 12" x 10' 10")
With light and power, roller shutter door.
- Set on 5 acres of private and communal ground, spacious ground with grassed area to front, enclosed courtyard to rear, stunning views over Antrim Hills and Belfast city, range of patio areas.
- MANAGEMENT FEES: Ballymenoch Management Company £600 per annum
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views