- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Quad style townhouse
- 2 bedrooms
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central hetaing system
- Parking space
- Current EPC rating - D64
Additional InformationIf you're looking for a first home or starting over then this could be an ideal home for you.
The property is of relatively recent construction and offers a porch, a good sized lounge/diner, a separate kitchen, 2 first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also a hot press and generous under stairs storage space. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating system. Externally there is a gravel driveway with parking spaces. The property will benefit from redecoration and floor coverings throughout which has been factored into the asking price.
The beach is just a short stroll away as are a selection of shops, takeaways and the local primary school. A larger selection of shops and amenities are available in Donaghadee, 3 miles away, Newtownards, 7 miles away or Bangor, 10 miles away.
- Tiled floor.
- 6.6m x 3.05m (21' 8" x 10' 0")
Wood flooring, Two double panel radiators.
- 3.45m x 1.83m (11' 4" x 6' 0")
High and low level beech effect units with roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Integrated stainless steel oven and hob with extractor hood, Plumbed for washing machine, Tiled floor and part tiled walls, Single panel radiator.
- Spindle staircase, Hot press, Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with shower over, WC and pedestal wash hand basin, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Extractor fan, Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.46m (10' 0" x 8' 1")
Single panel radiator.
- Gravel parking area.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Millisle towards Carrowdore turn right into Millbank Road then left into Millbank Crescent.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »