- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- First Floor Duplex Apartment
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge with Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- City Centre Location Close to Dublin Road and Botanic
- Ideal Purchase for an Investor or First Time Buyer
Additional InformationPakenham Street is a well maintained row of period terrace properties within the heart of Belfast, located just off Bradbury Place and Donegall Pass. Number 12 was originally a terraced home and has been converted into two apartments. 12A is a first floor duplex apartment and is accessed from the rear of Number 12 through steps at the back to the first floor.
This two bedroom apartment with spacious lounge and modern fitted kitchen, also benefits from gas fired central heating and is ideally suited to the young professional or investor alike. Situated in a sought after location within walking distance of a range of speciality shops, the Dublin Road, Botanic Avenue and Donegall Pass. Queens University and Belfast City Centre are also within easy walking distance.
This property has been competitively priced and we recommend internal inspection at your earliest convenience.
- Access to the rear of the property, external steps to, uPVC double glazed front door leading to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage under stairs.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with PVC panelled splashback, built-in chrome shower unit, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.71m (14' 5" x 12' 2")
Laminate wooden floor.
- 3.12m x 2.39m (10' 3" x 7' 10")
Range of high gloss high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, concealed built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, laminate work surfaces, laminate floor, built-in wine rack, floor to ceiling contemporary radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 3.94m (14' 5" x 12' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.69m (10' 4" x 8' 10")
Travelling from Belfast city centre along Bedford Street, continue up Dublin Road. Pakenham Street is located on the left hand side just before Bradbury Place.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »