- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home within a Short Walk to Helens Bay Beach and Coastline
- Entrance Hall with Downstairs WC and Cloakroom
- Dining Hall with Oak Wooden Flooring
- Open Plan Fully Fitted Kitchen and Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Conservatory with Access to Rear Garden
- Drawing Room with Balcony and Views through Mature Trees to the Irish Sea
- Four Double Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Shower Room
- Roof space
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Potential to Extend Subject to Planning Permission
- Landscaped Gardens with Lawns, Flowerbeds and Patio Areas
- Generous Site Providing Maturity and Privacy to Rear, Ideal for Entertaining
- Picturesque Village Community with Local Shops at The Square, Helens Bay Golf Club, Tennis Club and Children's Play Park
Additional Information12a Grey point is located within one of the most sought after residential locations in North Down. This beautifully maintained family home occupies a generous site a stones through from the renowned Helens Bay Beach, Crawfordsburn Beach and Crawfordsburn Country Park.
With a range of amenities close at hand such as Helens Bay Golf Club, Tennis Club, Spa at the square and Helens Bay Train Station this property provides a comfortable lifestyle and suits a range of purchasers needs.
Internally the ground floor comprises of reception porch with ground floor WC and cloakroom, dining hall, open plan kitchen/dining/living area, utility room, office, and conservatory. The upper ground floor is the beautiful semi vaulted drawing room with dual aspect windows and views through mature trees to the Irish Sea and access to the balcony. To the first floor there are four well-proportioned bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and family bathroom.
Externally the garden surrounds the property creating a fantastic outdoor space with several areas for entertainment, the sun reaching the garden all throughout the day and it being fully enclosed it is a great attribute to this property.
This family home is sure to gather great interest so early viewing is advised.
- VERANDA COVERED ENTRANCE:
- With courtesy light. Hardwood glazed front door.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With solid oak wooden flooring. Built-in cloakroom with newly installed white Laufen bathroom suite. Floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Illuminated mirror. Close coupled WC. Porcelain fully tiled walls and porcelain floor tiling with contrasting glass and stone tiling detail. Recessed spotlighting. Chrome heated towel rail. Built-in cloakroom with Baxi gas fired boiler. Alarm controls. Inner door to dining hall.
- DINING HALL:
- 4.8m x 3.25m (15' 9" x 10' 8")
With wall mounted contemporary gas fire. Oak wooden flooring. Stairs to upper ground. Access to kitchen/dining/living space.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING SPACE:
- 6.3m x 5.99m (20' 8" x 19' 8")
Solid oak wooden flooring to living space with aluminium double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory. Open to kitchen/dining space with ceramic tiled floor. Fitted hand painted style kitchen. Stainless steel fittings. Granite work surface and upstand. Peninsula unit with integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Franke single drainer inset stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Smeg stainless steel Range cooker with six ring gas hob, ovens below. Stainless steel splashback and extractor hood. Outlook to rear garden. Recessed LED spotlighting. Built-in wine rack. Ceramic tiled floor. Ample family dining area. uPVC double glazed access door to side south facing patio and garden. Access to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of built-in high and low level Maple units. Laminate work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Glazed display cabinet. Built-in wine rack. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Space for fridge freezer. Recessed spotlighting.
- 4.11m x 2.97m (13' 6" x 9' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor. Radiators x two. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patio and garden. Outlook over mature gardens. Access to office.
- 3.18m x 1.24m (10' 5" x 4' 1")
Built-in study desk. Book and display shelving. Built-in cabinets and drawer units. Oak wood strip flooring.
- DRAWING ROOM / DINING ROOM:
- 5.38m x 5.33m (17' 8" x 17' 6")
With dual aspect windows and mature outlook to rear gardens with sliding patio doors to front balcony. Views through mature trees to the Irish Sea. Semi vaulted ceiling with recessed spotlighting. Solid oak wooden flooring. Raised tiled hearth with hole in wall fireplace with brass trim and gas coal fire.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.18m (13' 9" x 10' 5")
Mature outlook over rear gardens with glimpses of Belfast Lough. Recessed spotlighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, cabinets below, mirrored cabinet above, double built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, Velux window, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.69m (10' 3" x 8' 10")
Mature outlook to rear gardens with views to Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.57m (8' 9" x 8' 5")
Outlook to front. Double built-in robes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.67m x 2.67m (8' 9" x 8' 9")
Mature outlook to front. Double built-in robes with sliding fronted doors.
- With luxurious white suite comprising: floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, close coupled WC, large built-in shower enclosure with glass screen, built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor with contrasting wall tiling detail, illuminated mirror, recessed LED spotlighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.26m x 5.51m (17' 3" x 18' 1")
With built-in storage shelving and built-in cupboards. Twin up and over doors. Light and power.
- Sweeping brick paviour driveway with ample parking, mature front gardens laid in lawns, mature shrubs, mature planting, side and rear gardens enclosed and laid in paving to side with southerly aspect, pergola, patio areas, ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play, rear garden, mature and laid in lawns, mature shrubs and planting, mature trees, outdoor light and water tap.
Travelling down Craigdarragh Road into Helen's Bay continue on to Fort Road past the entrances to Sheridan Drive. Grey Point is on the left hand side and Number 12a is on the left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »