12A Glencregagh Court, Forestside, Belfast BT6 0PA
2 Bed Apartment To Rent
- Beautiful Fully Refurbished Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms/1 Reception
- Newly Installed Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Brand New Fitted Kitchen with new appliances
- Brand New Shower Room
- Completely Re-Floored & Re-Decorated
- Additional Insulation Added to Reduce Heating Bills
- Car Parking Space
- Communal Gardens
- Bright Well Proportioned Rooms
- Good Storage
- Open Aspect To Front with Views to Black Mountain
- Short Walk to Forestside Shopping Centre
- Close to the A55 Ring Road for Commuting
- Range of Primary & Secondary Schools in Area
Everything is brand new in this beautiful apartment - it will be like walking into a brand new home! Plus, the re-fitting has been done to a very high standard. There is a pleasant open apsect to this property with views from the living room and kitchen as far as Black Mountain. The home may be suitable for a person with limited mobility due to it being ground floor. It is located in a very much sought after resisdential area and is right on the doorstep of Forestside Shopping Centre. Commuting from this location is also very easy - it is just off the A55 ring road which links to the M1, the city centre can be accessed via the Ormeau or Cregagh Roads, and a number of buses stop at the terminus at Forestside.
Entrance Hall with cloakroom/store
Fitted Kitchen with built in oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, Utility/Store with washing machine.
2 Bedrooms (1 with double built in storage)
Shower Room - tiled with heated towel rail
Outisde: 1 Car Parking Space, Communal Gardens.
The residents of this apartment block are proud to keep the property a desirable place to live. To ensure this is maintained there are some additional obligations on tenants which are available upon contacting our office.
Before you view, please take time to read the following general information:
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT PROPERTY PAL STATISTICS
We would wish to bring to your attention that the statistics quoted within this advert are not all updated on an intsant basis.
Glencregagh Court is the first left off Glencregagh Road. This is the road facing Upper Galwally where Sainsburys Petrol Station is located.
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »