- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Site of circa 0.5 acres
- Large Modern Family Home
- Extensive Gardens
- Commuter Friendly
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
Country Estates are delighted to offer this rare opportunity to acquire a family home in Gracehill, Ballymena. Set off the desirable Ballykennedy Road, on the periphery of the Moravian village of Gracehill, this substantial home benefits from a rural location and yet only a short distance away from the villages of Ahoghill and Galgorm. The property is approached via a sweeping driveway and sits on a mature site of circa 0.5 acres, providing privacy and generous outside space including lawns and patio. This fantastic family home will appeal to many. Rarely do homes of this size and quality come to the Gracehill market. We know from first hand experience, that this home will not stay on the market for long and we therefore strongly advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.96 x 3.48 max (16'3" x 11'5" max)
- Open fire with oak surround. Solid wood floor.
- Sitting Room 5.64 x 5.45 (18'6" x 17'10")
- Open fire with white granite fireplace, black granite insert and hearth. Ceiling coving. Recessed spot lights. Laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 4.42 x 2.76 (14'6" x 9'0")
- Laminate flooring. Door out to front patio area.
- Kitchen/Family Dining/Snug Area 8.93 x 3.77 (29'3" x 12'4")
- Refitted kitchen with grey high and low units with under lights and solid granite worktops. Large central island for informal dining. Halogen hob and electric oven. 1 1/2 bowl sink. Space for dishwasher. Snug area with solid oak flooring.
- Utility Room 3.72 x 2.06 (12'2" x 6'9")
- Refitted high and low level units. Stainless steel sink. Space to accommodate an american style fridge freezer. Back door.
- Garage 5.2 x 3.77 (17'0" x 12'4")
- Roller door. Beam vac system. Power and lights. OFCH boiler.
- Workshop/Potting Shed 3.77 x 2.22 (12'4" x 7'3")
- Space for work bench. Timber door to rear parking area.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Large open landing with hotpress cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 - Front 4.96 x 3.48 (16'3" x 11'5")
- En-Suite Shower Room 2.46 x 2.12 (8'0" x 6'11")
- Fitted with WC, WHB in a vnaity unit. Shower. 1/2 wall and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 - Front 4.31 x 3.06 (14'1" x 10'0")
- Dressing Room/ Bedroom 4.31 x 2.29 (14'1" x 7'6")
- Fitted with comprehensive range of shelved and racked robes.
- Bedroom 3 - Front 3.00 x 3.00 (9'10" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 4 - Rear 3.75 x 3.48 max (12'3" x 11'5" max )
- Family Bathroom 2.47 x 3.09 (8'1" x 10'1")
- Fitted with with suite of LFWC, WHB in vanity unit. Bath. Shower unit. Chrome towel radiator.
- Gardens to the front, and extensive fully enclosed gardens to the rear laid in lawns and shrubs. Tarmac driveway and parking to the rear. Patio to the front and large brick pavia patio to the rear. Large log store.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »