12A Ballykennedy Road, Gracehill, Ballymena BT42 2NP
5 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Entrance Hallway With Oak Open Balustrade Staircase
- Open Plan Lounge And Dining Area Featuring Open Fire With Marble Surround, Granite Inset and Hearth
- Family Room Featuring Open Fire With Oak Surround And Granite Inset And Hearth
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining Area And Snug
- Kitchen Featuring A Range Of Fitted Eye And Low Level Beech Effect Units; Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Utility Room And Ground Floor WC
- White 3-piece Bathroom Suite With Separate Corner Shower Unit
- 4 Bedrooms, Master With En-suite
- Dressing Room
- White PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- ‘Beam’ Vacuum System
- Fitted Alarm System
- Spacious Driveway And Parking
- Large Gardens In Lawn To Front And Rear
A magnificently appointed detached property, set on the outskirts of the Moravian village of Gracehill, occupying a large plot. Within convenient driving distance of Ballymena and various local schools and amenities, the property boasts deceptively generous living accommodation throughout and with its mature, private grounds will be of special appeal to a growing family in what is a well respected residential area. Viewing can be strongly recommended.
Oak open balustrade staircase. Marmolium floor with inlaid compass design. Telephone point.
16’4" x 11’5". Open fire with oak surround, granite inset and hearth. Solid oak floor. TV point.
Open plan Lounge and Dining Room:
17’20" x 17’4" (widest points). Open fire with marble surround, granite inset and hearth. Laminate wood floor. TV point. Patio door from dining area to front patio.
Kitchen / Dining Area:
20’7" x 12’4" (widest points). Range of fitted eye and low level beech effect units with under pelmet lighting. ‘Leisure’ double oven, grill and ceramic hob with extractor over. Integrated 1.5 bowl sink unit. Integrated fridge. ‘Zanussi’ dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Oak floor.
9’9" x 8’1" (widest points). Oak floor.
12’5" x 8’5" (widest points). Range of fitted low level units, with space and plumbed for washing machine.
Roll edged work tops with stainless steel sink and drainer. Door to Garage.
WC: Low flush wc and wash hand basin.
Master Bedroom and En-suite:
16’3" x 11’6". En-suite: 8’ x 7’. White low flush wc and wash hand basin with storage cupboard under. Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Part tiled walls.
12’4" x 11’5". Cupboard door to large eaves storage area (limited height).
13’1" x 10’1".
13’1" x 7’6".
Dressing Room (or Bedroom (5):
9’10" x 9’10". Built-in units.
10’2" x 8’1" (widest points). White low flush wc, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Enclosed corner shower cubicle with mains shower. Chrome towel rail.
Garage: 17’ x 16’8". Automatic roller shutter door. Power and light.
Boiler and Beam vacuum system.
Store: 17’ x 7’3". Power and light.
A tarmac driveway provides a generous parking area for several cars.
Garden in lawn to front with mature shrub border and patio area.
A gated drive leads to additional parking at the rear and access to double garage.
Large patio area with block paving, stoned area and path lead to the large rear garden, also laid in lawn.
Bounded by Beech hedge and wooden fencing. Outside tap and security light.
How much will it cost?
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »