This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional Information* THE OLD SCHOOL HOUSE AND COTTAGE * The sale of Ballymacbrennan Old School House represents the opportunity to purchase a little piece of history. Built circa 1830, this unique detached property has been sympathetically converted into a stylish yet practical family home, finished to an exacting specification throughout its well-proportioned accommodation. As well as the Old School house, the sale includes a detached neighbouring cottage, ideal as extra self-contained family living, perhaps for elderly relations or mature offspring. The property is nestled within mature grounds of approximately one acre, and is bounded by open countryside to three sides. Whilst enjoying a rural setting, convenience is actually a key feature, situated only 2.6 miles from the motorway network at the Saintfield roundabout, 4.1 miles from Upper Malone, 6.5 miles to the Malone Road and 4.9 miles to Hillsborough village. Oil fired central heating. Double glazed sliding sash windows. OUTSIDE: Twin stone pillared entrance with wrought iron electric gates. Granite kerbed sweeping pebbled driveway leading to spacious parking to side and front of properties. Extensive mature grounds to front and sides in lawn with variety of mature trees and shrubs. Mature hedge and tree boundaries affording high level of privacy. Extensive paved patio area leading to raissed timber decked patio with pergola over and separate cobble paved barbecue area and fire pit.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.151m x 3.687m (16' 11" x 12' 1")
Tiled floor. Extensive range of units in cream. Large and small bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Built-in oven, 5 ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Part tiled walls. Walk-in Pantry with shelving and tiled floor.
- GARDEN LOUNGE:
- 4.098m x 3.989m (13' 5" x 13' 1")
Glazed double doors from Kitchen. Tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM open plan DINING ROOM:
- 7.62m x 4.68m (25' 0" x 15' 4")
Oak flooring. Marble fireplace with cast iron fireplace and granite hearth. Walls part wood panelled up to dado rail. Exposed original beams.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.678m x 3.673m (15' 4" x 12' 1")
Oak flooring. Walls part wood panelled up to dado rail. Marble fireplace with cast iron and decorative tiled inset and granite hearth.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Tiled floor. Cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.545m x 3.035m (14' 11" x 9' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled floor. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle and electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Downlighters.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 4.071m x 3.724m (13' 4" x 12' 3")
Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 3:
- 4.669m x 3.311m (15' 4" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM 4:
- 3.578m x 3.293m (11' 9" x 10' 10")
- White suite comprising roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. and fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Downlighters. Shaver points. Built-in hotpress.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak flooring. Downlighters.
- LIVING/DINING open plan to KITCHEN:
- 7.157m x 3.694m (23' 6" x 12' 1")
Oak flooring. Downlighters. Range of high and low level 'Shaker' style cupboards in cream. Large and small bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Built-in oven, 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Glazed double doors to:-
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 3.504m x 3.069m (11' 6" x 10' 1")
- 3.29m x 2.805m (10' 10" x 9' 2")
Oak flooring. Downlighters. Door to shower room.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush w.c. Tiled floor. Accessed from both Hall and Bedroom.
Contact The Mortgage Shop For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mortgage Shop LTD. Claire will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »