129 Parkgate Avenue, Belfast BT4 1JB
End-terrace house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attention Investors End of Terrace Townhouse
- Set In The Popular Sydenham Area
- Will Need Some Modernisation
- Spacious Through Lounge With Bay Window
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite With Panelled Bath And Overhead Electric Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows in uPVC Frames
- Floored Roofspace Accessed By Fixed Staircase
- Ideally Located Close To Local Amenities
Additional InformationViewing Times:
2:20pm - 2:50pm Tue 12th June
3:35pm - 4:05pm Mon 18th June
3:35pm - 4:05pm Thu 21st June
BRG are delighted to offer this two bedroom end terrace property located on Parkgate Avenue, in the popular Sydenham area which is easily accessible to many local amenities including Sydenham Train Station, Belfast City Airport and local schools. In need of some modernisation this property has the potential to become an excellent investment. Internally the accommodation comprises a through lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a white bathroom suite with panel bath and a overhead electric shower. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and a floored roof space accessed by a fixed staircase.
Accommodation Comprises :
Through Lounge 24'3 x 10'7 (7.39m x 3.23m)
(into bay) Laminated flooring.
Kitchen 10'0 x 7'3 (3.05m x 2.21m)
Range of high and low level units with laminated work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, electric under oven, electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
First Floor : Landing
Access to floored roof space by fixed staircase.
Bedroom 1 15'0 x 10'5 (4.57m x 3.18m)
Bedroom 2 10'5 X 9'0 (3.18m X 2.74m)
Bathroom : White suite comprising panelled bath unit with overhead electric shower, folding shower door, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, hot press with copper cylinder water tank, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
Floored Attic 13'7 x 10'0 (4.14m x 3.05m)
Laminated flooring, velux type window.
Outside : Enclosed rear yard with boiler house with oil fired boiler and oil storage tank, raised deck
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »