- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
An impressive semi detached family home that has been well maintained and presented within this established, residential location off Blacks Road. Three bedrooms / large master bedroom with recently fitted luxurious ensuite shower room. One generous reception room with feature wood burning stove. Newly installed luxury finished kitchen / dining area with feature patio doors. White bathroom suite. Gas central heating system. Good, fresh, youthful presentation throughout. Detached garage. Desirable location with easy access to leading schools / transport links / road network. Private and mature cul de sac location, well worth visiting. EPC D68
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Wooden effect strip floor, cloaks understairs.
- LOUNGE 14'10 x 9'9 (4.52m x 2.97m)
- Feature cast iron wood burning stove with brick inset, hearth and feature mantel, wooden effect strip floor, double doors to;
- FITTED KITCHEN / DINING AREA 11'4 x 9'11 (3.45m x 3.02m)
- Range of high and low level units, feature white work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, overhead extractor hood, tiling, feature flooring, downlighters, integrated fridge and freezer and dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, patio doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 18'5 x 10'8 (5.61m x 3.25m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with feature glass screen, wash hand basin, vanity unit, low flush w.c. Chrome heated towel rail, tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 10'4 x 7'2 (3.15m x 2.18m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 10'5 x 8'6 (3.18m x 2.59m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, built-in robes.
- Built-in cupboard, gas boiler.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, electric shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, downlighters.
- Double gates to driveway front and side, landscaped gardens to front and rear, fencing, gravelled beds, neat hedging, flagged.
- DETACHED GARAGE 18'7 x 9'11 (5.66m x 3.02m)
- Up and over door, light and power.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »