- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautiful four bedroom detached bungalow
- Spacious lounge with feature wood burning fuel stove
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with an array of integrated appliances
- Second reception which can be used as a study
- Utility room & WC
- Modern four piece family bathroom
- Attached garage (26' 8'' x 13' 6")
- Detached garage (19' 11'' x 17' 3'') with 4kw solar system
- Large gardens to front and rear
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Tenure: Freehold
- Floor area: approx 1623 sq ft
- Rates: approx. £1700 as of 01/09/2020
129 Dungannon Road, Portadown
A superb four bedroom detached bungalow offering peaceful country living whilst still having the benefits of local amenities, 129 Dungannon Road is the perfect family home. Boasting four well proportioned bedrooms, two receptions, impressive kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances and a modern four piece family bathroom. Having only been recently refurbished within the last six years, the property offers a large rear garden with uninterrupted views and two garages one of which has a four kw solar system. Viewings come highly recommended to fully appreciate what this family home has to offer.
See below link for property tour:
- Entrance Hall 15' 7'' x 35' 0'' (4.753m x 10.679m) at widest point
- Access via wooden door. Engineered wooden floooring. Double panel radiator. Access to storage.
- Lounge 16' 11'' x 12' 11'' (5.157m x 3.930m) at widest point
- Double panel radiator. Engineered wooden floor. Window seat and wood burning stove.
- Study 12' 0'' x 13' 11'' (3.660m x 4.237m) at widest point
- Hard wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace with open fire.
- Kitchen/Diner 16' 0'' x 12' 11'' (4.867m x 3.930m)
- Spacious open plan kitchen/diner with an array of fitted units. Integrated dishwasher and microwave. Space for a range cooker and American style fridge freezer. Access to pantry. Tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- Rear Hall 4' 10'' x 2' 11'' (1.467m x 0.895m)
- Tiled flooring, access to rear garden.
- WC 3' 5'' x 2' 11'' (1.036m x 0.897m)
- WC, tiled flooring.
- Utility room 8' 5'' x 6' 11'' (2.566m x 2.119m)
- Tiled flooring, single panel radiator. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1 12' 1'' x 12' 1'' (3.672m x 3.691m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 10' 11'' x 12' 1'' (3.340m x 3.688m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 12' 0'' x 9' 11'' (3.649m x 3.031m)
- Front aspect room. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 10' 11'' x 12' 0'' (3.326m x 3.655m)
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bathroom 10' 11'' x 7' 10'' (3.323m x 2.396m) at widest point
- Four piece family bathroom comprising of; wash hand basin, low flush WC. Fitted bath with shower attachment. Walk in shower with waterfall shower head. Chrome towel rail. Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls. Access to hot press.
- Attached garage 26' 8'' x 13' 6'' (8.127m x 4.126m)
- Electric roller door.
- Detached garage 19' 11'' x 17' 3'' (6.081m x 5.255m)
- Up and over door. Garage has 4kw solar system which is South facing and provides the electricity and hot water.
- Front garden boasts a large lawn area with three fruit trees and tarmac driveway leading to garage. Rear garden offers uninterrupted views of the country side, and large lawn area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »