- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Four double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Living room with glass fronted duplex fire
- Large open plan kitchen / diner / family area with breakfast bar
- Dining area with large bay window
- WC and utility room
- Outbuildings with outside storage
- High energy rating / super efficient home
- Site extending to 0.5 acre
129 Bleary Road, Portadown
A distinguished and charming detached cottage defined by its generously proportioned rooms and popular address! This stunning family home enjoys an elevated site with picturesque views of the surrounding countryside and stretches to over 2000 sq/ft internal living accommodation with four large bedrooms and a beautifully arranged living room and kitchen Impressively decorated and maintained to the highest of standards throughout the property is sure to attract interest from a variety of prospective purchasers.
- Entrance Hall 54' 1'' x 11' 8'' (16.47m x 3.55m)
- Via half opening handmade wooden door, recessed spotlighting, porcelain tiled flooring and shelved hotpress.
- Living Room 14' 9'' x 12' 6'' (4.49m x 3.81m)
- Feature ‘Bef’ duplex glass fronted fireplace, recessed spotlighting, double aspect with views overlooking the countryside.
- Master Bedroom 15' 0'' x 11' 5'' (4.57m x 3.48m)
- Front aspect, Oak flooring, access to dressing room ( 7’1 x 6’9) and:
- En Suite Shower Room 7' 6'' x 6' 10'' (2.28m x 2.08m)
- Contemporary three piece suite comprising wash hand basin in vanity unit, low flush WC and shower enclosure.
- Kitchen 21' 11'' x 20' 0'' (6.68m x 6.09m)
- Large centre island with granite work surfaces and sink unit, ‘Belling’ range cooker and space for fridge / freezer. Feature fireplace (from living room), recessed spotlighting and larder cupboard. Tiled flooring.
- WC 7' 4'' x 5' 2'' (2.23m x 1.57m)
- Comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring
- Utility Room 11' 4'' x 7' 3'' (3.45m x 2.21m)
- Via glazed door, base level units with space for tumble dryer and plumbed for washing machine. Wooden door to rear.
- Bathroom 12' 11'' x 6' 11'' (3.93m x 2.11m)
- Four piece suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, corner shower with electric shower unit and free standing bath.
- Bedroom 13' 2'' x 11' 8'' (4.01m x 3.55m)
- Rear aspect, laminate wood effect flooring.
- Bedroom 11' 7'' x 11' 4'' (3.53m x 3.45m)
- Rear aspect, and access to built in wardrobe (5’2 x 5’)
- Bedroom 13' 8'' x 13' 1'' (4.16m x 3.98m)
- Side aspect, Laminate wood effect flooring and access to built in wardrobe (5’3 x 5’2)
- Approach by twin pillars with large driveway leading to house on elevated site with driveway to the side, bordered by front, side and rear lawns.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »