- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning Detached Family Home Extending To C. 2000 Sq FT
- Quiet Upper Malone Location
- Many Leading Schools Close At Hand
- Family Room With Doors To Rear Garden
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Dining
- Four Double Bedrooms ( Master With Luxury Ensuite )
- First Floor Luxury Bathroom
- Additional Separate Shower Room
- Downstairs W.C
- Utility Room
- Private And Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Gas Heating / Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Advised To Appreciate This Fine Home
Additional InformationStunning detached family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Upper Malone, South Belfast. The property benefits from an excellent location close many leading primary, secondary and grammar schools, Lady Dixon Park, Barnett's Demesne and Mary Peters Track.
Deceptively spacious the accommodation briefly comprises of a stunning, recently fitted kitchen open to a large family living / dining area, a separate family room, utility room and w.c on the ground floor.
The first floor features two double bedrooms ( master with luxury ensuite ) and a separate family bathroom. A further two double bedrooms and a luxury shower room are to the second floor.
The property further benefits from a private and enclosed south facing rear garden laid in artificial grass and paving and driveway parking for several cars.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc front door, wood effect tiled flooring, under stair storage
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.17m x 3.51m (20' 3" x 11' 6")
Double doors to rear garden, wood burning stove with stone mantle and granite hearth, wood strip flooring
- KITCHEN OPEN TO LIVING / DINING :
- 10.06m x 5.61m (33' 0" x 18' 5")
(Measurement at widest points) Stunning range of high and low level units with chrome handles, granite work surfaces with matching upstands and splash back, stainless steel sink unit, wine rack, glazed display cabinet, feature under lighting, integrated four ring halogen hob and double oven, extractor fan over, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.49m x 1.65m (8' 2" x 5' 5")
Range of high and low level units, chrome handles, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin with chrome handles and tiled splash back
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 3.86m (15' 1" x 12' 8")
Built in double robes, feature corner window
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, low flush w.c, heated chrome towel radiator, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, spot lighting
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 2.82m (13' 8" x 9' 3")
Built in double mirror robes
- Luxury suite comprising of a fully tiled shower cubicle, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, low flush w.c, heated chrome towel radiator, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, spot lighting
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.44m x 3.51m (14' 7" x 11' 6")
Velux window, built in full length storage
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.42m x 3.45m (14' 6" x 11' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, heated chrome towel radiator, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, spot lighting
- Private and enclosed south facing rear garden with timber fencing. Laid in artificial grass and paving for low maintenance.
Front garden paid in artificial grass with feature paviour path to front door.
Driveway parking for several cars.
Travelling up Greystown Avenue from Upper Malone, 128a is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »