- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi Detached Villa
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Plus Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Off
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- New Rainwater Goods
- Private Rear Garden
Additional InformationRed Brick Semi detached Villa Holding a Superb Site with Country and City Views
Holding an excellent position within this highly regarded location with country view to front and city aspect to the rear this red brick semi detached villa is the perfect buy for the first time buyer or investor alike. The accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area off and coloured bathroom suite. The dwelling further benefits from oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves with new rainwater goods. A private rear garden with southerly aspect combines with a most convenient location to make this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 3.78 x 3.23 (12'5" x 10'7")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, panelled radiator, telephone point, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.04 x 2.62 (13'3" x 8'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, tongue and groove panelled walls, under stairs storage.
Dining Area - Tongue and groove pine ceiling, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.56 x 3.05 (11'8" x 10'0")
- Built-in robe, telephone point, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.48 x 1.91 (11'5" x 6'3")
- Double panelled radiator, panelled radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, hot press/copper cylinder, panelled radiator.
- Front patio garden, rear garden in stone chip, rear sun patio, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, outside tap, garden shed.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
56th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »