- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached family home
- Three good bedrooms
- Developed roof-space
- Two separate reception rooms to include an extended living room
- Extended kitchen open plan to dining space
- Recently up-graded white bathroom suite
- Gas central heating
- Partially upvc double glazed
- Beautiful, private rear garden
- Detached garage
A superb opportunity to purchase this extended semi detached family home located within this desirable and established residential location. Positioned just off the Stewartstown Road and enjoying ease of access to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the motorway and Belfast Rapid Transit-Glider. Three good bedrooms. Developed roof-space. Two separate reception rooms to include a large extended living room. Extended luxury fitted kitchen open plan to family dining space. Up-graded white bathroom suite. Gas central heating. Partially upvc double glazed. Pvc eaves, fascia & guttering. Off street car-parking. Carport to detached garage. Well maintained, privately enclosed garden. Chain free. Viewing highly advised. EPC D-56
- Ground floor
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to entrance porch, hardwood glass panelled inner door to, hallway, storage under-stairs, wooden effect stripped floor;
- Lounge 13'5 10'10 (4.09m 3.30m)
- Wooden effect stripped floor;
- Extended living room 23'6 12'0 (7.16m 3.66m)
- Feature upvc double glazed double doors to privately enclosed, well maintained rear garden;
- Extended kitchen / dining space 19'9 7'11 (6.02m 2.41m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and under oven, display cabinet, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, open plan to sizeable family dining space, storage cupboard;
- First floor
- Spacious landing.
- Master bedroom 12'3 10'7 (3.73m 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2 12'11 10'3 (3.94m 3.12m)
- Bedroom 3 9'3 7'10 (2.82m 2.39m)
- Built-in robe;
- Up-graded bathroom suite
- White bathroom suite, bath with mixer taps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, spotlights, beautiful tiled walls and floor;
- Developed roof-space
- Staircase from landing to roof-space. Storage only.
- Off road car-parking, car-port and detached garage. Privately enclosed, well maintained rear garden and additional brick paviour patio, tap and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »