- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Extended Semi Detached Property With Sea Views
- No Onward Chain
- Convenient Position Within Popular Coastal Town of Donaghadee
- Versatile Accommodation with Range of Different Layouts to Suit the Needs of the Home Owners
- Living Room with Outlook to Front Garden
- Open Plan Dining Hall
- Kitchen, which is Open Plan to a Sun Room
- Sun Room with Views to the Irish Sea
- Three Bedrooms, Two of Which are on the Ground Floor
- Large First Floor Bedroom with Excellent Sea Views and Storage in Eaves
- Ground Floor Shower Room with Two Piece White Suite
- Separate WC
- Fully Enclosed Front Garden in Lawns with Flowerbeds in Plants and Shrubs as well as Paved Terrace and Veranda
- Low Maintenance Paviour Garden with Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Parking and Garage to the Rear
- Double Glazed Windows
- Economy 7 Heating
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities Including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Picturesque Lighthouse, Harbour and The Commons
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, the Retired, the Holiday Home Market and Those Looking to Downsize
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated in the extremely popular and picturesque coastal town of Donaghadee, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic semi detached property with sea views and no onward chain.
Deceptively spacious, this property offers a variety of layouts to suit the needs of the home owners and currently comprises open plan dining hall, living room, kitchen, sun room, two bedrooms and shower room on the ground floor. Upstairs there is a large bedroom with storage in eaves. Outside there is a fully enclosed good sized front garden in lawns with flowerbeds in plants and shrubs and paved terrace. To the rear is a low maintenance paved garden area with excellent degree of privacy. Other benefits include double glazed windows, downstairs separate WC, a garage and parking to the rear.
This property is conveniently positioned with ease of access to many amenities within Donaghadee's thriving town centre which include shops, cafes, restaurants, the Commons, picturesque lighthouse and harbour. Coming to the market at a realistic price we expect demand to be high and from a wide range of prospective purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals, the retired, holiday home market and those looking to downsize. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front doors to open plan dining hall.
- OPEN PLAN DINING HALL:
- 3.53m x 3.33m (11' 7" x 10' 11")
Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, built-in shelving, archway to living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.33m (11' 10" x 10' 11")
Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, bay window.
- 4.04m x 2.16m (13' 3" x 7' 1")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, glass display cabinets, space for tumble dryer, shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, archway to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.95m x 2.79m (9' 8" x 9' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed door to outside, tongue and groove ceiling, views to Irish Sea.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.05m (11' 8" x 10' 0")
at widest points
Picture rail, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.95m (11' 9" x 9' 8")
into robes at widest points
Double built-in wardrobe with mirror fronted sliding doors.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Two piece white suite comprising: built-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan.
- ADDITIONAL SEPERATE WC:
- Two piece white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.87m x 3.33m (19' 3" x 10' 11")
at widest points
Views to Irish Sea, power, light, storage in eaves.
- Fully enclosed front garden in lawns, flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, paved terrace, low maintenance paved rear garden with excellent degree of privacy, outside tap.
- Please note it is the second garage from the property with one parking space in front of it.
Heading out of Donaghadee along Millisle Road 128 is on your left just past The Commons.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »