- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached bungalow with detached garage, set in this desirable location and offering convenience to nearby Village amenities. This fine home is just a short drive from the City Centre and is approximately 10 miles from Strabane. Offering spacious living accommodation this well presented home is sure to be of instant appeal. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
PVC windows & external doors
PVC fascia & soffit
Enclosed gardens to front & rear
Capital Rateable Value: £90,000
Energy Efficiency Rating: D59
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
- Entrance Hall:-
- with laminate flooring; Hotpress with Immersion Heater; cloaks cupboard; telephone and broadband point.
- 14'7" x 13'0" (4.44 x 3.96 m) : solid fuel fire with back burner having polished granite hearth and inset with marble overmantle and surround; power and television points; carpeted.
- 14'9" x 13'0" (4.49 x 3.96 m) : eye and low level cupboards with pelmet downlighting; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; 'Zanussi' integrated oven and grill; 'Zanussi' hob unit; integrated extractor hood; power points; space for automatic dishwasher; plumbing for automatic washing machine; space for standalone fridge; vinyl flooring.
- Shower Room:-
- 8'2" x 6'5" (2.48 x 1.95 m) : close coupled w.c.; vanity unit with mixer tap; plumbed towel rail; 'Mira Sport' electric shower; glazed shelf; fully tiled floor; partially tiled walls with bordering detail.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11'8" x 11'4" (3.55 x 3.45 m) : suite of wall-to-wall mirrored robes; television and power points; carpeted.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 9'8" x 8'3" (2.94 x 2.51 m) : carpeted; power points; suspended shelf.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11'8" x 8'1" (3.55 x 2.46 m) : coving to ceiling; carpeted; suspended shelf; power points.
- Detached Garage:-
- 23'7" x 11'5" (7.18 x 3.48 m) : roller and pedestrian doors; power and lighting.
- Front garden enclosed with lawn laid in grass with low maintenance borders and mature plants; tarmac driveway.
Concrete area with raised walled beds and Laurel hedging to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »