- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Phoenix gas fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows.
- Fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob and extractor hood.
- Three bedrooms and two separate reception rooms.
- Bathroom with white suite with cast iron bath with ball and claw feet and wall tiling.
- Basement area ideal for storage (but with potential for further development subject to approval).
- Detached timber garage approached by concrete driveway.
- Gardens to front and extensive to rear in lawns, trees and hedges.
Additional InformationOccupying a generous site within this highly sought-after residential location we are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi-detached villa which offers spacious accommodation which needs internal inspection to fully appreciate this fine home.
- Enclosed entrance porch. Entrance hall with panelled walls, polished laminate floor, cloaks cupboard understairs.
- 4.11m x 3.56m (13' 6" x 11' 8")
Carved wood surround, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, polished wood floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.51m (12' 1" x 11' 6")
Polished laminate floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN
- 2.95m x 2.21m (9' 8" x 7' 3")
1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring hob unit, extractor hood, wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.2m (13' 6" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.05m (11' 9" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.38m x 2.13m (11' 1" x 7' 0")
(at widest points)
- White suite comprising cast iron bath with ball and claw feet with mixer taps and
telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle with oversized shower head, plumbed for washing machine, low flush WC, wall tiling, phoenix gas boiler.
- Ideal for storage (but with potential for further development subject to approval).
- DETACHED TIMBER GARAGE :
- 5.08m x 2.51m (16' 8" x 8' 3")
Double doors with electric and approached by concrete driveway.
- Garden store, utility store.
- To front and extensive to rear in lawns, trees and hedges.
Bangor Road, Newtownards
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »