- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Red Brick End Of Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Utility Area
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- to Majority of Property.
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Private Rear Garden
Additional InformationImpressive Period Red Brick End Of Terrace With Rear Garden.
A unique opportunity to purchase a beautifully maintained and presented end of terrace which has been held within the same family from new. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen with utility area offering further development potential and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows excluding 2 windows and feature margin window to the landing, gas fired central heating, attractive fireplace and period detail throughout. A south facing rear garden combines with a most convenient location to make this a home worthy of your immediate attention.
Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, telephone point, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 3.45 x 4.59 (11'4" x 15'1")
- Into bay, attractive slate fireplace, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.80 x 3.75 (12'6" x 12'4")
- Hardwood fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.09 x 2.46 (10'2" x 8'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, fridge/freezer space, panelled radiator, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, single glazed window.
- Utility Room 2.46 x 1.70 (8'1" x 5'7")
- Cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, single glazed window.
- First Floor
- Landing, feature margin window.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash and basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls , pvc ceiling, chrome radiator, wood laminate floor, hotpress/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.45 x 3.14 (8'0" x 10'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.65 x 3.01 (12'0" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.81 x 4.48 (15'9" x 14'8")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Forecourt, rear garden in lawn and patio area, vehicular access, boiler house, gas boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »