- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Kitchen Floor Tiling
- Tiling or other suitable protective material 2 tiles in height between kitchen worktop and underside of kitchen cupboard
- Installation of fireplace
- Bathroom and Ensuite floor tiling
- Splash back tiling above bath and wash hand basins
- Showers fully tiled together with the installation of shower doors
- Kitchen goods (in the form of extractor fan, electric oven and hob, integrated fridge /freezer, integrated washer/dryer and integrated dishwasher)
- Internal painting of walls and ceilings to client colour specification chosen from the Dulux range of colours
- The range of fireplaces and tiles covered by the turnkey package will be available for viewing at Coleraine Fireplaces, Newmills Road, Coleraine and Tilesplus, Taughey Road, Ballymoney respectively.
- In the event that a purchaser would prefer a different fireplace or tiles, they may choose accordingly but will be required to meet any over-cost from the standard specification referred to above if a less expensive option is chosen no refund or compensatory payment will be made. For the avoidance of doubt, any change to the turnkey specification can only be on the basis that the preferred product or products are bought from our nominated suppliers.
Additional InformationExclusive Release of two/three bedroom apartments in the final phase stages of the well established Rinagree Development on West Strand Avenue. All apartments will benefit from panoramic views of West Strand Beach, Atlantic Ocean, Portrush Harbour, Ramore Head and beyond.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With stairs to upper floor and tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With storage cupboard.
- LIVING AREA:
- 3.99m x 3.61m (13' 1" x 11' 10")
- 5.36m x 4.04m (17' 7" x 13' 3")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.28m x 3.89m (17' 4" x 12' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.16m x 1.7m (7' 1" x 5' 7")
With w.c., wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.74m x 3.25m (9' 0" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 3.3m (12' 5" x 10' 10")
- 3.4m x 1.96m (11' 2" x 6' 5")
- Outside to front there is a large communal grass and paved sit out area. To rear there is a private parking area.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain communal areas etc.
Travelling into Portrush from Portstewart, turn left before Dhu Varren railway bridge and West Strand Road will be on your left hand side. Turn right onto West Strand Road and the development will be the last block being currently built at the far end of the development.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »