This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive deceptively spacious Double Storey Extended Mid Terrace property
- Lounge With Decorative Fireplace & Laminate Wood Effect Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range of Built-in Appliances
- Modern White Bathroom With Separate Utility Area
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms + Study Room
- Oil fired central heating / uPVC Double Glazed windows
- Small front garden and whitewashed enclosed rear yard with sitting area
- Only a few minutes walk from Lisburn Road amenities and is also extremely convenient to City Hospital and Queen's University
- Rent includes Rates
- Available From End of June 2018
Additional InformationThis attractive deceptively spacious double storey extended mid terrace property occupies a superb situation only a few minutes walk from the bustling Lisburn road and all its amenities and is also extremely convenient to the Belfast City Hospital and Queen's University. The property offers bright, adaptable and well proportioned accommodation throughout. Recent rentals in this particular locality have proved extremely successful and thus early viewing is essential to appreciate all this property has to offer.
Available furnished from end of June 2018.
Heading out of Belfast on Lisburn Road and Melrose Street is the second turn on the right hand side after Tates Avenue.
EPC LANDMARK CODE: 0565-2980-0758-9397-0425 / CURRENT 47 POTENTIAL 70
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »